Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

Could you enlighten me how to decode the formula? I’m curious how FMM calculates his numbers.

Thanks.

luckily for me, i have a family, work, school, and no free time, so I’ll pass.

based off highs/lows, previous pivot points/sensitive price points, and/or maybe fibonnacci levels. but im not doing the research.

First of all, let me say thank you to FMM for all of your heart-felt consideration towards us earthlings. Your analysis has no doubt changed lives, so thank you.

Now I can get to my feelings about utah’s comments. I see you posting stuff on here about how you’re still learning and “don’t have it down” yet and then all of a sudden you “figured it out”? Okay, I’m willing to assume you figured it out, no problem. But then your response to a fellow “forum goer” is “Hey, figure it out yourself”. FMM has been nothing less than gracious on this forum, providing to us valuable information that has literally changed people’s lives and here you are taunting the assumed fact that you “figured it out”. You should follow form and be no less gracious my friend. You are always quoting leaders from the past which no doubt, teach and inspire all who read. Since the teacher is no better than the hearer, now it’s time you received a lesson from another leader of our past and become the hearer yourself. Allow me to draw your attention to the parable taught by a well-known Christian leader named Jesus, which relates directly to you in this situation:

"Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would atake account of his bservants.
And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be asold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
[B]Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?[/B]

I find it interesting here the strict correlation between you and the servant who was forgiven his debts and yet had no compassion on those who were in debt to him. You have been graciously offered this opportunity and like someone mentioned, some of us aren’t as fortunate to have the time due to family and plenty of other constraints, and yet, like the selfish and unforgiving servant in the parable, you lack the compassion towards those who would be indebted to you for providing the information you have found. I hope that my post doesn’t fall on blind eyes, however there is always the potential that you will still “miss the mark” and not see things as they really are and as they really will be. If nothing more, let this post be a support to all those REAL PEOPLE with REAL FAMILIES living in REAL COMMUNITIES who do concern themselves with their neighbor and who share the same sentiment regarding what I think about your response to a fellow forum goer.

Well said…

When Utah (Dan) told here I figure out the formula of FMM signal I just replied his comment with little sarcasm ( I don’t what word I should use, may be read as amuse), i.e.

[B]
"Ha Ha Ha… you got it? Really? Keep it. Good for you.

Just remember, We are all think you never ask questions here. But if anything wrong in FMM signal (typing or signal flaw) correct it immediately."[/B]

But he took it a complimentary. Totally misused my words. Then I deleted my post. What an Irony.

After that some of members came here and commented like “I figured it” and “if he stop this I have no problem” etc. And act like masters.

It’s so sad to read such comments here. It totlly disrespect to the Master contributor of the thread aka FMM.

I think no one can figure out exactly his signals. It may takes him years to master the signals. Much hard work involved it.

Can anyone trade without his signal? can you trade without checking the thread?

Everyday he is analysing the currency pairs, major news, recommend for how to trade with news and all those posting here. Even I can’t do it daily.

He is a kind man. Please respect him and his work. What he want back is only a thanks from you.

If you figured out, please keep it in your mind. Don’t post here. It’s so cruel to him.

Please don’t take it a offense against you. Just a reminder.

Good luck traders.

Hello Mr FFM,

I have been working in forex for 2 years, with no real strategy, just looking at general trends, global changes and buying or selling accumulating amounts of very low or high prices respectively. I have started to read your posts 6 weeks ago, but I had exams at that so didnt have time to read all previous posts and learn.
Now its summer, I am willing to dedicate loads of time into this, in order to learn from you, and how to correctly use and utilize your valuable and generous signals.
I have noticed that you frequently say to traders to read your initial posts when they ask some questions. Today I spent some like 6 hours reading the first 12 pages of this thread. I have a rough idea, but still unsure…especially with some terms which I tried to define in Investopedia…but still need your help.
Below I have some text written by you in previous posts and there is some ideas I couldnt understand, so whenever you have time, please help me out…
[I]
’‘very important note for this bouncing trading strategy(crucial resistance, support, psycological price levels) is you do not enter an order if a pair price hit few pips(bt. 6 and 10) before my buy or sell signal but only if it directly hit it at first intact you enter a trade.’’[/I]

–In this one, do you mean like for example, if your sell price was 155, and the pair reached 145, then bounced back to 138 (7pips) then came back up to your price 155, we shouldn’t sell in this case?

[I]“While for Medium Term Strategy Take Profit is 50 pips increased to 100 then 150 and so on… as a certain pair continues its up or downtrend movement each day and I’ll daily update you about that, while stop loss is 50 pips from the start of daily candle taken order & Take Profit can be used as stop loss, if a pair moved with more than 50 pips gain but reversed before the 100 pips, you set stop loss at 50 pips gain from entry of order”
[/I]

— in this one, is the medium term profit is always 50? cuz u say could be 100, 150…is it like to wait on the same deal, or meaning to close the first with 50 pips then start another one?

[I]“But you might take in consideration not to be caught in false breakout or even break of retracement, for the first you must wait for market price to base below breakout price by some pips as 10 pips to enter the market while mainly in retracement situation market price would directly bounce at least 10 pips after hitting retracement price level for any pair or Gold or Oil, so you’ll have much time to judge the situation.”[/I]

---- in this one, I am really confused with these 2 terms, breakout and retracement, tried to google it…its ambigious for me…And when you say bounce for retracement 10 pips, u mean like if retracement is 180, and we are selling, so if it hits 180, we should expect it to go down directly to 170?

I know its alot of questions, and you probably have been asked those before, I really appreciate your work and help. And I am willing to dedicate alot of time of my summer holiday to be as good as possible in using ur strategy and maybe in future understanding it.

Many thanks, :))

C’mon guys, this is FMM thread.
What Dan’s achieved just congratulate him but what I see here, is what FMM do with these signals and that’s something to learn from a professional trader to become a better trader yourself.

There’s an indicator, a code more similar to FMM thread out there. Try google SDX-TzPivots (you can combine with SDX-SweetSpots) and set Fibonacci retracement to true.
But in my opinion, like Einstein found E=mc^2, you don’t have to find where the formula come from. You just need how to use it properly. So give big respect for FMM how to use this and all “scientists” here that found where the formula come from and try to encourage people to find where 1+1=2 come from too despite moving on how to use it and move on to find 2x2=4 based on it LOL

Lol. It’s funny when Utah quotes Edison, a known hack and a pseudo inventor XD…Me thinks Utah is trying to troll us all a little, which is fun, but in another setting…Not in a serious forum post like this one where people’s money is at stake…But, I’m willing to give Utah a benefit of the doubt and invite him to make a similar intraday analysis to FMM’s. one of these days… just to prove me wrong, lol…No hard feelings Dan! :)) it might seem to you as fun and funny, but please show more respect to FMM…

happy pipping all!

Please read more of this thread, but this time start from roughly page 140 till now…All same questions, all answered I believe…

I have read the entire thread last month and reread some certain posts a couple of times. Yet there’s still ambiguous statements regarding to applying the strategy. Actually I don’t care because since I am not able to watch the price action [B]in action[/B] in the daytime, I set pending orders every night at my own discretion with my own sentiments on pairs before FMM posts his signals. But in the morning I check FMM’s signals to see if I am any close with the retracement levels and TP levels.

To those who complain about FMM’s reticence on developing the system, I say respect the man, respect his effort, respect his altruism, but do not solely trust any one (including FMM) in the business. The market doesn’t recognize a guru. This is a market where there’s only two ways for the price to go: up or down. Anyone who makes a winning trade enjoys the advantage of having chance of %50 on his side. If you don’t know how you made a winning trade when you’re in profit, you will not know why you lose when you’re in loss. For God’s sake, even JP Morgan has lost $ 2 billions this month. FMM, no offense, I’m not saying you’re not trustworthy. But nobody is perfect and everyone must know that just as there’s no holy grail, there’s no oracle who can prophesize tomorrow’s price to an exact extent.

For those who want to know how FMM developed his system, try to solve it yourself. Everyday I am taking a guess on each pair’s retracement level for which FMM posts the signals and everyday I’m getting closer to his rtc levels on my estimation. I do not know what drags me to think that one particular level must be the level FMM’s today. But sometimes I notice that even FMM’s signal do not get near to rtc levels, or TP levels. I’m learning, too slowly maybe, but you cannot find shortcuts to success. You don’t want to be dependant on someone particular on your daily trades, yet when you find out FMM’s system you’re going to be dependant on a system, right? Wouldn’t that be anotehr holy grail? Like buy if this line crosses that line.

FMM has made us two favors:

1. Posting his signals, with which people make money
  2. Not revealing his system, thus making us find our own way

Thank you!

Hola Luis Galan, esta pregunta ha sido contestado por mi muchas veces en los puestos anteriores. Para que sea mas breve, por ejemplo, cuando una senal de compra se encuentra en 1.3155/60 y 1.3165 precio de mercado golpeado hasta el 70 luego sube de 10-30 pips, para poner a prueba entonces exactamente la senal de compra (1.3155/60) no ingresa en este senal, ya que no entran en la prueba de segundo o mas, pero solo en la primera prueba o rebote de mis senales ya que esta estrategia se basan en contratendencia.

Words can’t describe how much your post contents related to Lord Jesus Christ words touched me from deeply inside, as traders here well know my belonging heart to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks to remind us all of Golden Words that must be remembered & applied by all people especially Christians in our daily lives.

Thanks for the Kind Words Salim.

Respect is given to others when a person respect him/herself at first.

Hello Traders,

Forex Signals & Analysis for 21st May 2012:

Short Term Signals:

Usd/Chf Buy at 0.9335/40 then 0.9310/15 then 0.9235/40, sell at 0.9490/95 then 0.9540/45 then 0.9580/85

Usd/Jpy Buy at 78.75/80 then 78.65/70 then 78.35/40, sell at 79.40/45 then 79.60/65 then 79.75/80

Euro/Usd Buy at 1.2645/50 then 1.2585/90 then 1.2525/30, sell at 1.2850/55 then 1.2885/90 then 1.2980/85

Gbp/Usd Buy at 1.5725/30 then 1.5685/90 then 1.5640/45, sell at 1.5870/75 then 1.5895/00 then 1.5960/65

Medium Term Daily Analysis:

Usd/Chf This pair is on uptrend, retracement at 0.9360/65, as swing buy with Tp1 0.9490/95 Tp2 0.9540/45 Tp3 0.9580/85 while as breakout sell with Tp1 0.9335/40 Tp2 0.9310/15 Tp3 0.9235/40

Usd/Jpy This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 79.40/45, as swing sell with Tp1 low at 79.75/85 Tp2 78.65/70 Tp3 78.35/40 while as breakout buy with Tp1 79.40/45 Tp2 79.60/65 Tp3 79.75/80

Euro/Usd This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 1.2825/30, as swing sell with Tp1 1.2645/50 Tp2 1.2585/90 Tp3 1.2525/30 while as breakout buy with Tp1 1.2850/55 Tp2 1.2885/90 Tp3 1.2980/85

Gbp/Usd This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 1.5850/55, as swing sell with Tp1 1.5725/30 Tp2 1.5685/90 Tp3 1.5640/45 while as breakout buy with Tp1 1.5870/75 Tp2 1.5895/00 Tp3 1.5960/65

Usd/Cad This pair is on uptrend, retracement at 1.0165/70, as swing buy with Tp1 High at 1.0235/40 Tp2 1.0260/65 Tp3 1.0280/85 Tp4 1.0335/40 while as breakout sell with Tp1 1.0140/45 Tp2 1.0105/10 Tp3 1.0070/75

Euro/Cad This pair started a very successful uptrend movement as I expected in friday analysis, today retracement at 1.2980/85, as swing buy with Tp1 High at 1.3105/10 Tp2 1.3140/45 Tp3 1.3180/85 Tp4 1.3290/95 while as breakout sell with Tp1 1.2905/10 Tp2 1.2825/30 Tp3 1.2770/75

Gbp/Cad This pair is on uptrend, retracement at 1.6130/35, as swing buy with Tp1 High at 1.6220/25 Tp2 1.6250/55 Tp3 1.6330/35 while as breakout sell with Tp1 1.6050/55 Tp2 1.5995/00 Tp3 1.5945/50

Aud/Usd This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 0.9880/85, as swing sell with Tp1 0.9770/75 Tp2 low at 0.9740/45 Tp3 0.9685/90 while as breakout buy with Tp1 0.9915/20 Tp2 0.9945/50 Tp3 0.9995/00

Aud/Jpy This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 78.45/50, as swing sell with Tp1 low at 77.10/15 Tp2 76.85/90 Tp3 76.20/25 while as breakout buy with Tp1 78.65/70 Tp2 79.05/10 Tp3 79.50/55

Nzd/Usd This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 0.7615/20, as swing sell with Tp1 low at 0.7480/85 Tp2 0.7445/50 Tp3 0.7370/75 while as breakout buy with Tp1 0.7655/60 Tp2 0.7700/05 Tp3 0.7755/60

Euro/Jpy This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 101.35/40, as swing sell with Tp1 100.20/25 Tp2 low at 99.85/90 Tp3 99.50/55 while as breakout buy with Tp1 101.60/65 Tp2 102.15/20 Tp3 102.70/75

Gbp/Jpy This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 125.90/95, as swing sell with Tp1 124.30/35 Tp2 124.00/05 Tp3 123.45/50 while as breakout buy with Tp1 125.70/75 Tp2 126.05/10 Tp3 126.50/55

Chf/Jpy This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 84.35/40, as swing sell with Tp1 83.40/45 Tp2 low at 83.10/20 Tp3 82.80/90 while as breakout buy with Tp1 84.84.60/65 Tp2 85.05/10 Tp3 85.50/55

Gbp/Chf This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 1.4915/20, as swing sell with Tp1 1.4800/05 Tp2 1.4780/85 Tp3 1.4705/10 while as breakout buy with Tp1 1.4955/60 Tp2 1.5000/05 Tp3 1.5040/45

Gold is on uptrend, retracement at 1581/82, as swing buy with Tp1 1608/90 Tp2 1615/16 Tp3 1633/34 while as breakout sell with Tp1 1567/68 Tp2 1556/57 Tp3 1544/45

Oil is on downtrend, retracement at 91.95/00, as swing sell with Tp1 90.20/25 Tp2 89.70/75 Tp3 low at 88.50/55 while as breakout buy with Tp1 92.90/95 Tp2 93.70/75 Tp3 94.50/55

***A brief summary of important news releases for this week show most attention would be focusing at the Sterling & Yen Currencies with UK CPI & Public Net Borrowing on tuesday, and BOJ Monetary Policy Statement besides UK MPC Meeting Minutes and Retail Sales on Wednesday. Without forgetting some Euro News releases that never end as instant live news from EuroZone countries debt problems especially Greece while for the dollar home sales, unemployment claims and Core Durable Goods are the main news.
Mainly, market will react to news coming outside the USA than the inside which have little less news influence this week.

Reversal Trends are trying to appear in the picture at start of this week day(Monday), but we’ll have to wait for clear confirmation for at least some retracement as swing movement to become actual today then see how market react later on…

Have A Great Trading Day

• Short Term Strategy rule is very easy to apply, sometimes simple as pending order but other times market can not react to my signals that easily which mean if market price goes toward for example first buy signal 0.9560/65 but do not hit it, instead reach 0.9570 and bounce from there to 10-30 pips upward, then when price goes back and exactly hit the first buy signal in this example or others sell or buy in other examples you do not enter a trade because only first tests or bounce is traded according this strategy rule.

• Medium Term: In same order, starts with 50 pips and turn it to breakeven as profits increase and SL at 50 pips but you can exit at much lower according to price action as it is also used to determine your swing trading entries(at retracement) using the 5 minute chart. Mainly, first swing to retracement gain 20 pips and more, the 10 pips is the difference bt. the lines were you watch price action at.
    Watch my past charts posts to see obvious examples and useful tips.

Briefly, if trend is up, you wait for retracement to be hit to enter a buy order while keeping focus of possible breakout to the downside but must mainly occur of happen to become reality after many tests and vice versa for downtrend…

Thanks for the compliment. To make it easy for you, utah and other people.

I think Traders can take my Honest & Straight Forward Word after more than a year posting on this thread.

So, We had established some kind of trust I believe.

This is not the formula nor anything else in your minds. I guarantee you it in advance.

I had said in past posts as traders remember that Forex Gurus might meet at “nearly” same price levels but not the same despite different types of approaches like some might reach it following certain complicated mathematical calculations, other through some tweaked special indicators, more others through different trend lines and so on…
But few are who can apply their formula as a complete strategy used to trade successfully in the markets.

Besides, how many people know the deep details of such formulas or how the Genius as Albert Einstein in your example came out with it.
Again, as I mentioned at past, when I provide you with the apple pilled, why should you want to take the long road and pill it yourself?!!

Thanks for your lovely feelings. Let us all try to respect each other without marking points on each other.

Each person is free of his opinion and thoughts, so let it be, No Hard feelings against anyone.

First and last, Trying to help Traders gain money from the market at all days, weeks, months…

This must combine you all.

Hello Metin,

If Traders kept on this rhythm of posts, I’ll spend days thanking you all…lol

About price to exact extent, I believe ForexMoneymaker had proved that from long time and simple comparison bt. my posts and market price at daily basis is an always record to mark.
However, I never said that I & my strategies are perfect but that nothing is perfect and my simple words saying: “I do not control the market” say it all

To make this short, if anyone thinks for a second(or take a minute) or imagined discovering the formula or anything you want to say…, that he or she can provide better or even same or let me make it more easy " little less" quality than my Daily Signals & Analysis posts on this thread, then I’ll be more than happy to spend those donated bonus hours giving my body better sleeping time and don’t worry I’ll pray for you all day/night and if you want I’ll continue donating to Charity Foundations till end of my life… just to leave me alone from repeated questions…lol

Give me a relax break just in the name of Lord Jesus Christ

for FMM
I live in Ecuador and my times are GMT -6 analyzes of your public schedule where are they? for example in my country this time is the 8:06 pm of Sunday

I know to follow the letter with your sugerencies tell me which country I can now write out the schedule for my country and apply your suggestions
FMM thanks

Hi FMM and all lovely traders,

Good day.

I felt that FMM signal always work BUT I have no idea on the entry point. It always hit the TP1…No idea why I always miss it and make losses ><” I believe is my understanding problem.

I have few questions to ask…Hope you ok with it.

Example (Took from FMM daily medium signal-21/5/2012):

1. Aud/Usd This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 0.9880/85, as swing sell with Tp1 0.9770/75 Tp2 low at 0.9740/45 Tp3 0.9685/90 while as breakout buy with Tp1 0.9915/20 Tp2 0.9945/50 Tp3 0.9995/00

2. Opening price for AUD/USD (as at 21/5/2012 0.00am) is 0.9835

Question:

I need to wait till the opening price hit retracement level (0.9880) then see from the 5 minutes chart to decide is on downtrend or breakout? Means if the bar keep going out it consider as breakout…if the bar keep going down then it is actually on downtrend??? Am I right???

I can’t enter into market if the price did not hit retracement level???

Or

I need to wait till the price hit 0.9770 then I sell at this level…then take profit when the price drop till 0.9740…And take 30pips profit.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can help to clarify all these.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Wallace

No need for apology my friend. I have been a feeling of Cheating FMM. It’s clear know.

Thank you FMM to clear the atmosphere from misunderstanding.

Cheers…

Good Luck