Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

This whole may month is a good downtrend for major pairs… With your accurate FMM signals it helped all of us to stay with the trend…
Thanks again… Really appreciate all your efforts…

Good morning for all us in Asia:)

Hi fmm, may I know, which time zone r u in when u r doing your analysis? And which trading market u intend to trade with your analysis before u sleeps? Sorry if I asked again

Hi there Utah, I have a little question on FMM’s signal and wonder if you can expain to me. In the post stated that Eur/JPY is heading downtrend, but now the Eur/Jpy is heading uptrend, so how do we place our trade according to FMM’s signals? Wait for retracement or what?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dan… But what if the retracement never reach and the trend keep moving down… How do we place our trade then? Thanks again

As per FMM rules, wait for the price to reach the RT level… If doesn’t hit in one pair then then try to look for the others pairs which are hitting the RT level… And make good profit pips…

I see. For instance, Euro/Cad This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 1.2780/85, as swing sell with Tp1 1.2695/00 Tp2 1.2670/75 Tp3 1.2625/30 while as breakout buy with Tp1 1.2800/05 Tp2 1.2835/40 Tp3 1.2865/70

Let’s say Eur/Cad reaches RT at 1.2780/85, how do we know if it’s swing sell or breakout buy? Any method to determine this? And the RT level posted usually two numbers, which one should we follow? Thanks!

Yea, it’s always have been a waiting game. Anyway, Dan, can you answer my question on post #1956? Thanks

Audusd hit the RT level and move down … Anybody on this pair …

Hello Dan,
Exactly at what price did you enter the audusd short … I get very confused when to enter a trade, because I read a lot fx news and this makes my decission to open a trade a bit reluctant… And I looses the good entry point…

Can someone pls explain how to define a candle close… With reference to this chart Gbp cad how do you define a 1hr candle close… I know somebody might already asked this question but still asking… Appreciate

Thanks Dan… Appreciate…

Hello FMM,

Really appreciated your efforts to help us. Again great signals but I could have only caught AUDUSD trade and made 10 clean pips. My initial target was 50 pips but that was my fault to make 10 pips bc I removed my SL level 10 pips below my entry price just to avoid loss risk. It has stopped me with 2-3 pips and then headed to my original target though. So it was just bc of my fear of loss.

So I have made 100-110 pips in less than 5 trading days with the help of your analysis and signals. Keep it coming dude. You are doing great job dude, I have respect for your knowledge and experience.

Looking forward for new signals and analysis.

Thanks

Kivanc

Today I set pending orders from the retracement levels. Since it wasn’t a professional attitude, I closed them all in profit in the evening without waiting for all to hit TP. Here’s the results:

USDCAD long +51
GBPCHF long -60
NZDUSD short +50
AUDUSD short +68
EURCAD short -6
XAUUSD short +94

Total +197 pips

Hey Metin,

What candle did you use on nzdusd to enter a sell ? m30? and please tell me where u entered a sell for eurcad, coz i dunno that i could have spotted it on my brokers feed…and what candle for that too please?!

Thx man!

Hi Konan,

No candles here. They were all “set & forget” type pending orders set on FMM’s retracement levels. Quite risky though.

As for EURCAD it hit the 1.2780 for short.

I know , but I couldnt see a clear confirmation tho, that’s why i asked. Thx bro!

I don’t know exactly how to use FMM’s levels. I just look at them and arrange my trades according to them combining my ichimoku strategies. So there was no confirmation at EURCAD for me. But as far as I understand, it broke the level and past for 25 pips bullish which is a bullish trade enter rule for the followers of FMM. But I don’t go bullish at a bearish trend. It is not a breakout when I look at from my ichimoku angle. It wouldn’t hit SL anyway if I stayed on EURCAD. I took 6 pips loss because the others had already done more than enough for me for the day.

I’m still testing MT signals and ways of confirming too. Thx again, Metin

You’re welcome, Konan.

I don’t wait for confirmation myself. I have a resolute mindset when I am about to enter a trade. For example, the pic attached shows the H1 AUDUSD. It swims on the bearish waters, below the clouds and under the Kijun line (red). The blue line is FMM’s retracement levels. It is obvious that the pair goes bearish. We just need to find a good level to jump. Usually I watch the Kijun for this. But FMM’s level are ALWAYS closer to the turning point as can be seen on this pic. So, I’d say don’t lean much on breakouts. This is why we have stop loss. As long as you have good money management, 50 pips loss is nothing to care for. This is how I see and use it.