Forex challenge starting with 4 EUR

Yes, that would be easier to view the vids. Not sure about anyone else, but I use a 24 inch monitor attached to a Surface Pro tablet. The surfacepro has much better resolution than my external monitor, but the screen is only 12 inches.

Just to be sure I understand you correctly. Even if you watch it in fullscreen mode, it is small. Correct?

Hi Pipds,
Good call. Just my dumbassery here. I had not tried full screen mode. It is fine the way it is, and thanks for persevering :star_struck:

Haha no problem. Good to know you are able to see it well :wink:

Challenge day 7 ( 4-5-21 )

Challenge day 8 all profit!

CHFJPY entered on day 8 and TP on day 9

Hi, the vids are great, thank you. Have you posted anywhere about what you call your manipulation strategy? It is not obvious to me how you are defining the rules of your manipulation strategy and what criteria are met for you to enter (and which way to enter). Unless I am mistaken, your EUR4 account is up over 50% by now, and if I have interpreted the charts correctly that is a great start.

1 Like

Thank you! If you would like, I can add you to a few free telegram groups where people study these type of trading together. They are very active and they know exactly which video to watch from start to end. If you watch those videos, you have a better view and I will be able to explain my trading much better to you. It is all free, cause those videos are on Youtube and are also going around in those Telegram groups. Me and other ok to very good traders also post their analyses there.
I learned mostly by experience though. Could have saved me a lot of time, if I had studied those videos before xD. The videos are from ICT btw. I know many people find him a scammer, but in my experience there is truth in his trading videos. I do not know 100%, but the base of his style overlaps very much with mine. Things like ā€˜ā€˜order blocksā€™ā€™ for example are very helpful for finding key levels. As far as I know he is the one who introduced order blocks.

Hi Pipds,
At the moment I am going through the VP NNFX method of learning. I found a useful video from VP about ICT method, and have bookmarked the main ICT Youtube video for future. I will keep the learnings separate so I do not get confused before I write up my trading plan, but I will look again at the ICT literature after completing my plan. Thanks for the heads up. Very useful to know the history of long standing Forex material providers.

1 Like

No problem. Sounds like you have a solid plan! There is only one more thing I would like to add. While I did study ICT his videos, I only use part of what I learned from him. Next to ICT, I studied BTMM and Wyckoff as well. From all those techniques I just grabbed what is applicable for me. It might be the same for you or maybe focussing on one might be the best for you. Your experience will tell :wink:

I have a thread with the trades I take in my normal account. I will post there from now on. I am too busy with other things at the moment, hence I will stop with the challenge.

Hopefully the challenge videos showed you, you can grow no matter what. If you truly want to be succesful in Forex, do not give up. Study and stay critical about your own trading! FOLLOW YOUR RULES that you have tested for a good time.

New video posted in the Journals thread!

1 Like

Good luck mate.

1 Like

Just subbed to thread. Rooting for the continuation of this experiment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer but Iā€™ll have to decline. Doing a lot of reading and studying atm. Reading a Al Brookā€™s book on trends and studying basic statistics at the moment. If I pay attention to and act on any signals itā€™ll detract from what Iā€™m doing now I believe.

But I love this kind micro challenge, where the amount of money isnā€™t the focus but the actual decision making is.

1 Like

If you are already on your own path, then you know what is best for you. Just make sure to practice in the live markets as well. Books and live charts can be a massive difference!

1 Like

Will do that for sure. Any and every help is great and hoping your insights will help many traders like me trade better.

1 Like

I will to have to put my Babypips time on a break. I want help and inspire you guys more, but I am just too busy with the signals, analyses and all those other things on Telegram. You can still follow me on Telegram and otherwise till later or on Youtubeā€¦when I have time to post a video again lol

You are doing a great job. I am sure that you will get the best of everything in life that you desire. Helping others is by far the best deed that you can ever do.

1 Like