Forex.com Question(s)

Hey all, just curious if anyone had an honest opinion about Forex.com as a broker. I am looking for a broker, have been demo trading for quite some time with a few other brokers, and looking to possibly try these guys for a while. Any opinions?

Also, I have read a few threads where people have posted how they use other trading platforms (such as pipturbo, mega droid, etc.). Is it possible to use these outside platforms with a broker like Forex.com, who offers (I believe) MetaTrader as their platform?

Thanks for all the help!

:slight_smile:

I would have to say they are a good broker seen that I’ve never had any problems with them. I would recommend forex.com to anyone.
They offer forextrader as their US base platform along with esignal for charting, they also offers MT4 with their UK base firm. If you dont like their platforms then what you can do is use them as your broker but use the other platform of choice for charting analysis…

If you are going to use scalping EA’s, they will raise the spread on you. that happens with me. but if you are using normal EA’s you should be fine

Thanks so much for the advice :slight_smile:

I’ve been with Forex.com for a couple of months and they’ve been really good about returning calls, answering the phones right away, and answering tons of questions. I have opened a mini acct with them and am happy with them. The only thing I’m still trying to resolve is the new NFA rule limiting leverage to 100:1 (200:1 is pretty typical for mini accts, I believe) for nfa participating brokers in the US…this rule doesn’t apply to Forex.com’s UK division though.

Thank you very much, that is good information to have!