Forex company unbiased reveiws

where can I find unbiased reviews of forex companies in Australia. I was with xforex but not happy, would like to start over with a reputable trader regulated by ASIC

I heard a lot about pepperstone but I cannot tell you if they are any good, check them out, I think they based in Australia and are regulated. Always double check any info you get here including this one.

Australia bro, IC Markets, Pepperstone, maybe even Vantage. Theres a few to get going. Personally I trade with IC Markets but after the SNB circus think I might also open accounts with the other two to reduce exposure.

I’m about to open an account with peperstone has anyone had any trouble with them?

ForexPeaceArmy and EarnForex are good sources to check unbiased review, they can catch fake reviews or reviews from employee or real trader.

There are plenty of options of ASIC regulated brokers (ironfx,fxpro,xm,fxcm etc) I will not suggest any site for reviews but i would suggest to test them yourself and make your own mind.

You should use your good judgment. Almost all brokers are here for business. ECN brokers are more reliable because they have no hold or control over your profit and loss.