Forex Course Channel suggestion

Where can I have a complete course about trading Forex?

Did you visit the BP education section?

Hello @zoomie,

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

We also provide regularly daily and weekly updated articles (written by various industry experts) on different Forex topics, a community forum where you can exchange questions and answers with the thousands of other members, a Calendar of Forex news and events, our Forexpedia that includes Forex terms and definitions, and several broker resources for when you’re ready to open a Forex trading account.

The best part about it - it’s all FREE! Again, start at the School of Pipsology to gain a foundation for your trading. Enjoy!

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

I haven’t heard of it. Can it explain what it is and how it will help me?

doing it. thanks
but i mean if theres another site or something where I can learn from.

Yes thanks. I’ve started the lesson already. I’ll try the quiz and forexpedia too

Hmmm. :thinking: If you’re a visual learner, Youtube might help you out? :smiley: There are people on YT who used to be members here. :smiley: Haha. The scruffy trader is one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PipMeHappy is also a Youtuber you might want to check out. :blush: For the most part, they share their own trades. But they usually get deep into the rationale behind their trades that you’d definitely be able to pick up a thing or two. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks Ria. And he is definitely not hiding anything (that’s me) :slight_smile:

Not sure there is much of use on my channel - things age quickly in charts!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope he checks it out cause your explanations are also very detailed and helpful! :blush: Keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

am i right in thinking that he’s a guy called Langley or Langtry or something like that? if so, he’s both good and very nice (the two don’t always go together!), so well mentioned

plus - always good to see PipMeHappy posting here :slight_smile:

Things might age quickly but personally I find the visual and explanations are helpful. The old saying “reputation is the mother of all learning”

1 Like

Thank you.

I hope to be posting more content as the year progresses.