Forex courses in Singapore?

Hello everyone,
First, as I’m a beginner in FX trading, making my progress through the school of pipsology, and I couldn’t find a better place to post my topic so I will posh in here in Beginner Questions.
I’m reaching out to the guys in Singapore. I am planning to go to Singapore in March next year and stay there for about 3-4 months. My main purpose of this trip is to get a student pass to be eligible to open a bank account in Singapore. Since it is going to be tough for Vietnamese traders due to changes of policy in the next few years. And to do that, I have to take a full time English course. The thing is my English class will take only 5 hours a day, which means I have plenty of free time. I want to get the most out of my time in Singapore, in term of education. I’ve been googling around for forex courses in Singapore but I can’t see which one is good or bad.
So, to all the guys in Singapore, if you know any good forex courses or mentors, please tell me. Any idea or recommendation is more than welcome!
Thank you!

Rayner Teo is Singaporean. Does nice trend-following Youtube clips and has an educational website.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Thank you!
I will have a look

Hello
learning is very important for a trader who wants to succeed in the currency market. here is some idea:
the books are a way to learn and learn about forex trading.
there are forex events once a month in singapore it is enough to perform search.
the broker also offers webinar best forex broker in singapore, it’s a way to learn from the singapore.
there is also online video on youtube you can find a lot of video to learn forex trading. personally I recommend you book it more details on the subject.

Hello Dupont,

Let me tell you something, if you’re going to take a course in Singapore or anywhere, make sure you only take courses or go to events which are offered by real traders with verified records and verified profits, otherwise they’re only failed traders who need to earn money sharing what they know but can’t apply. I’m telling you this because I’ve been ripped off many times and learnt this lesson the hard way. Now, if you’re interested, I’ve bought two expensive but worthwhile professional forex courses (2k each), which I can share with you in exchange for a course of interest for me. If you want me to tell you which courses I have and how they helped me, send me a message :slight_smile: I also can share my experience in exchange for a THANK YOU :slight_smile: