Forex, easy to understand or thou

how is Forex world? I am new to it, I feel scarred, need your assurance. i followed videos here and there on youtube, but i was mixed up and lost cause no order, but with babypips i see it is planned correctly, a program to follow… that can help new person like me.

give me your advices for new person like me please.

Thanks

Hello.

I highly recommend going over the Forex training section, School of pipsology. It will give you a good start! :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can start with psychology of school which is mainly considered as a best part of education. be active on there , and bring good amount of basic knowledge and experience.

1 Like

education is really important , no way to deny but besides this it is more appropriate to make sure regular practice session.

1 Like

school is really important , no way to deny . but this education can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

1 Like

@PipMick @Wara_arif @Hadden @NeilKruger thank you . I appreciate

thank you. how do i practice on the chart if i dont know if what i am doing is right or not. sometimes we think what we understood has been understood on the right way. what do you suggest then ? ? do we have people in here that can guide after reading some part of the courses?

thank you sir :blush: