Forex Education - How long does it take?

Some Forex brokers are really supportive to become a knowledgeable trader by providing exclusive educational materials with video tutorials but problem is beginners don’t believe the importance of these and always ignore. Some broker also provides trading signal also.

Broker just ensures a trading platform to trade Forex currency. That’s all. Educational facilities just a part of advertisement at any broker nothing without it.

Really!!! I think not all beginners but some beginners do not believe the importance of supportive brokers. I think as new traders we always seeking supports and everything that we need to understand the market situation also can earn good money. But, yes free materials are not worthy enough to learn or gain knowledge of foreign exchange market.

If new traders can’t get support from their brokers where they can get it? I believe they are here for more. And also we are here to get more and more. Just need to find out what is right for us.

As a begginer I must say that my word may not be worth that much on the matter of expertice
But I know something, you never stop learning in things like forex, the moment you think you stop learning is the moment that you stop growing, because you close yourself to new ideas

1 Like

Definitely right about that, you can NEVER stop learning

Even more in a field as unpredictable as Forex, you may have been on it for 50 years and you could still make mistakes or have losses, everything can change in a couple of seconds, you just learn to avoid the biggest risks

A few days ago I found a sentence that pretty much summarizes everything: "You can have the best plan and the best execution and you may still faill

Try to do anything blindly and be completley sure that you will fail"

1 Like

I believe it’s different for everybody. It depends on how much work you are willing to commit in learning forex. And even after you think you’ve learned enough, you still need to continue studying on new things.

Focus on how long you are willing to learn the forex industry.

Happy learning! :thumbsup:

Learning is a continuous process. Especially in Forex trading. You can never actually master it. No one could ever predict what would happen in the market.

Free materials just for make sure a good basic knowledge , but for acquiring advance level trading skill you have to ensure paid courses , some brokers have this facilities.

Broker generally doesn’t ensure any paid course, I have never found. Some paid course published by Fx mentors in online and forums. Broker just can make sure a platform for trading , nothing without it.

Even though they just ensure a platform for trading but from all task choosing a broker is more sensitive, because they can affect the result of our trading. so, don’t ignore the importance of a good trading platform.

If nobody can’t predict the market so how do some trader making more money from here. They can of course but need a long term knowledge and experience.

Of course some of traders can predict the market by their knowledge and experience but not for all time. it depends on market situation. Generally there is nothing 100% in Forex trading.

I am not ignoring the importance of choosing right broker, just said the real situation. If you have good knowledge and experience, you will be profitable from a very simple broker. Everything is depending on you.

It’s hard to say, for everyone it’s different. Many become very capable after only six months, but some don’t understand anything even after two years. =))

Yes it depends on trading practice, but within 6 month that you have explained is much difficult to make sure good trading knowledge and experience. Minimum 1 year is mostly need for that.

It depends on one’s capabilities. What you are learning, what learning materials you are using is a considering matter. No one can tell you that you need this specific time to learn forex. And moreover learning is a continuous process. Study everything available in School of Pipsology in babypips. It will help you a lot.

Within very short time you can earn good trading knowledge by exclusive educational materials. but knowledge is temporary in Forex trading. if you want to gain consistent profit you have to make sure a mature trading experience that is completely related with long term approach. So, I don’t admit short term courses.

Hello.
I’m the beginner in Forex. So please advise me a good book about Forex, which is written in clear language.