Forex education

Can anyone recommend a good company to do a fx course, there is a lot of scammers out there.

I wouldn’t recommend forex trading education for a new trader. Its not that these courses will teach you strategies that fail, its just that they are not cost-effective in time, effort or financial costs.

As a new trader, you should start with a very simple objective strategy that is easy to understand, easy to learn and easy to use. This means it will be well known and freely available, demonstrated and discussed around the internet. You should be able to find it, understand it and practice using it in a demo account within a week.

A training course will not be better, quicker or cheaper.

2 Likes

Maybe one exception - trading is just one business opportunity you have on the table and you don’t have time to devote to finding out which will be the better choice because you need to decide to take the other opportunity (if it is better than trading) before a certain date.

1 Like

Agree with the earlier reply by Tommor, as a new trader you do not need to pay for a course. There is so much out there for free. All the basics are for free to grab out there. But the main issue is that there is so much available info out there that you get overwhelmed as a newbie. So I wrote an article about it to help out on how to start the right way and for free. Link below:

1 Like

You shouldn’t buy any course for example for everything you may even need out there. I do not really see anything why you should pay for something like that for your needs. Simply learn our course and that will be it no matter what for example. Sounds good ?

1 Like

I don’t think one need any specific course to learn forex trading, you can start basics from the babypips school only, apart from that there are n number of you tube videos, blogs related to forex trading.
you can join some other forex forums like forexpeacearmy, forex factory.
and keep practicing on the demo side by side. keep a track on economic activities as well, you can use forex economic calendar for that.

i would say don’t fall for any scammer.

Hello, I am thankful to you for sharing this with us.

Search YouTube for “market structure trading”. In particular look for videos by “The Trading Channel”. Concentrate only on the videos explaining market structure. Ignore videos that talk about patterns.

I would not recommend picking up any strategy at random and practicing it. You will pick up bad habits and disinformation by doing so.

babypips is actually a great place to get up to speed. the focus on proper money management etc will help set the right approach. ( i personally had 3 margin calls b4 i “woke up”.Ouch! )

you can also browse this collection of FREE forex education articles.

all the best and may the pips be with you!