Forex EMA strategy

Hello Traders, for the last years I’ve been working on Ema forex strategy with high percentage of win ratio (accuracy) easy to understand, and you don’t need high knowledge on trading. Check this video on YouTube youtube/Sb35SNwrhCs

Any question feel free to ask :muscle:

Thank you. I love objective trade opportunities and simple strategies.

If I have understood correctly, you are looking initially for divergence or a gap between the closing price and the blue EMA of at least 100 pips. Or at least a lot of pips, dependent on the pair selected. The strategy then relies on reversion of price back towards the EMA.

I did not understand where you set the entry order. Or is it a live entry at the close?

Interesting strategy… Thanks for sharing it. You show 3 EMAs on your chart. What are their settings and which one are you considering when measuring the start of the move and TP?

Also, there were other instances on the charts that you were showing where the price moved more than 100 pips but those trades would have been loss trades. Do you use any other filters to filter out those trades?

1 Like

What I got from the video in terms of entry orders, when you want to go long, buy at the close of the candle on the support area, and when you want to go short, sell at the close of the candle on the resistance area. Do you happen to know the EMA period?

I don’t know the EMA periods but these are rarely crucial to a strategy, so you could develop your own.