Forex FREE Signals from the traders guild

#TradersGuild #TG #ID154 #Forex #EUR #BUY
Open: 1.128976
Load: +5%
TP: 1.14104
—-

Without a stop loss this post is a waste of space. Either edit it.or delete it.

Like this guy, not everyone uses a stop loss.

only take profit. medium and long term trading

quite right. each has its own trading strategy

Much lower risk, much less time consuming.

We give signals for three years, all signals reach the goal, the history of signals for three years is stored in our telegram channel and VKontakte group. Forecasting the price movement is determined using our free indicators. And to use or not to use our signals you decide) Moreover, the signals are rare and free

Why do you think that this small scheme would work for somebody else really than for another person ? Good for you that it really works for you, but what about some other people ? Do you promise same results here anyway ? I bet that no.

unfortunately I can’t post links to the history of our signals here for three years, if you are interested in personal messages, we’ll provide the history of signals for three years with the results of 99%

I find that this is one of very old discussions among traders on forums – whether or not to use trading signals. I find that it should be individual decision, but certainly, traders should take responsibility to test these signals before they put them into motion on real account

We have already written above that if you need to write in private messages I will give statistics)

#TradersGuild #TG #ID154 #Forex #EUR #BUY
Open: 1.11711
Load: +20% к депо на ТП
TP: 1.14104
—-
Если кого-то беспокоит своп, то можно лот увеличить на его размер.