Forex Freedom Rider

Hi y’all,

Yeh I’m from the south, I like cold beer and sweet tea. :joy:
I’ve been forex trading for 9 months now and love it. I have 2 kids and a loving wife that means everything and that’s why I started forex. Before I started forex, I had a good job and would probably still be there if it wasn’t for a near death motorcycle wreck I had in 2010. Just now starting out on babypips to learn more. Happy trading everyone

1 Like

Welcome mate.

I’m only just near the start of my journey too, after ALOT of research finally dipping my toes.

Good luck, and hope to see you about here.

Hey there! It’s this enthusiasm and dedication that’ll take you far in forex. Now that you’ve already spent 9 months learning about it, don’t go live trading. Start with demo trading and make an account with a reliable broker. Work your way around the tools and instruments, charts, currency pairs, spreads, and leverages. All the best for your journey ahead!

Your enthusiasm is very good. I hope you get to learn all about forex on this platform. Just visit the education section of the website for more information. Good luck.

You’ve got pretty good motivation out there mate. And as far as your stopover at Babypips is concerned, that’s a right move. Simply spend some quality time in learning and knowing all about forex trading from the school of Pipsology. One thing I bet- you’ll be surprised to know about a few trading jargons or aspects that you wouldn’t have heard of till date. Happened to me :wink: Anyhow, you mentioned trading for 9 months now, what trading style do you use, what’s your favorite indicator? Also, have you been demo trading or dived straight into live trading? Just curious :slight_smile: