Forex full time trader here!

Hello All, first time dropping by the forum here!
Vibrant,active and dynamic forum we have here!
Hoped to have candid and fruitful discussions and chats here!

See you all AROUND!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @STBB. How long have you been trading?

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community! Looking forward to hearing more of your trading experiences. See you around!

1 Like

Ooooh! :blush: Always great to see more experienced traders around! :smiley: I wonder what pushed you to become a full-time trader! :smiley: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading full-time? :blush: Good luuuck!

1 Like

yup will surely share :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you there as well!

More than 7-8 years i believe. :slight_smile:
alot of knocking around before reaching full time level though :slight_smile:
toughest endevor i would say hahaha
but its all worth it

7-8 years or more and counting lol
what makes me become a trader?The toughness of becoming one?Haha i love challenges.
:slight_smile: how about yourself?

I’m Daniel. 1 year 6 months :seedling::100: not bad, I love my progress so far.

Welcome my friend
Hopefully we can all learn from you :pray:

1 Like

Welcome! I also joined the forum with the aim of learning from other traders. It’s good to know that everyone is doing great and has something new to teach.

1 Like

7-8 years at it is great work. Hopefully been a rewarding time for you.

If you are a beginner, don’t worry.
You can always make money with investments.

5months of actively trading currency

Welcome mate! Hope you’re well.

Welcome to the community! I hope you have a great time hanging around on this forum.

Hello! Good to hear from you. Looking forward to hearing about your trading journey and ideas.

1 Like

Hello and warm welcome to the community. Feel free to share your knowledge and experience with us. I am sure all of us can learn a lot from a full time trader like you.

1 Like

no mention, i am here to learn as well…been busy with my ‘work’ …will pop by more often.
I do have a tradingview profile that you all might want to take a look where I share my view on the FX market.

Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Welcome! Im reading your trading ideas on tradingview, very interesting, thank you for your effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

glad that u find it interesting… :slight_smile: