Forex Fund Manager

Hey guys, do you’ve any idea about forex fund managers. I’m looking for good fund managers where security of funds should be the top priority. No problem if I’ll get less returns just the draw down should not be huge.
Any luck?

There are many. The top performing ones net around 20-30% gain a year and charge around 20% of ‘high watermark’ fee on gains monthly, usually with around an additional 1.5% admin fee. Good hunting.

I would advise to look on various resources where You can see verified performance. Also for every investor “good fund manager” is different, some consider good someone who makes 20% per month and the drawdown is under 5%, for others Monthly gain of 1000%+ and drawdown of ~50% is also, after all drawdown with such profit is nothing, right?

Ask the Fund Managers questions, don’t hesitate!

There are quite a few great ones out there, but the problem is that you most likely won’t be allowed to trade with them unless you have in excess of $1M in assets or make over $250K per year. I am sure you can find others who may be suitable, just make sure you conduct proper due diligence.

And some would consider those figures a tad optimistic! :D:D:D

I would say these are very unrealistic percentages. I know a few traders who work for banks through my job as a taxi driver. Im always grilling them. They all say the same thing. They make between 20% to 40% a year on average. Some actually loose money.

I could not agree more that in fact those percentages are quite unrealistic, but they are real, I am currently working (My Actual Job, I do not invest in his PAMM) with that Money Manager, not sure how long he can keep up such performance, hopefully if he cools down it will still be something impressive. Here is performance of the guy, he started on the 11th of February:

In general many Money Managers make ~20-30% monthly not risking too much, institutional Money Managers make usually smaller gains due to lower risk and in most cases much smaller leverage and higher trading balances.

I personally am interested in smaller risks, I generate additional risk myself with 20%+ Drawdown per month :slight_smile:

Oh here you GO! I always thought forex is easy business and here proof is in the pudding, just need to cash in my cheque now :wink: gl losers with ur 20% monthly returns i make that an hour ;))))

Give me your dosh 50k minimum… I loose every penny but not before I feel my bank to oblivion. Seriously!!! :13:

Look for a fund manager on BABY PIPS… I have a very good friend who runs a successful hedge fund and also deals in physical commodities as well as trades everything that moves. If you have 1m plus I’ll throw you a bone besides that I this is a forum for retail speculators “fair game” as we are known in the institutional world without us there will be no markets.

Think most people here will just laugh at the proposal.

Good point Tyrone.

That is a solid truth, in fact most loose money as most traders are part of hedge funds that have a small target and mainly operate in the stock markets, it is far easier than FX and there salary is set and they get bonused on the funds performance, they get a management fee and all sorts these are hefty enough to cover bonuses.

The interbank liquidity pool is full of rotten individuals who have successfully connived with Central banks as well as Governments to rip you off. Since trading in the Currency market is mainly done by the liquidity providers like Barclay Cap, etc who know exactly where the market is going and surely they will never loose.

The other breed of trader from proprietary desks will always favour commodity trading precisely because they can actually profit as this is a pure market and only has one manipulator, the large operators who can only do this a couple of times before they themselves get crushed. These can claim a profit.

In my opinion anyone looking to trade less than 100k in the liquidity pool must really understand the intention of the market makers and central banks not forgetting brokers. You can potentially make large gains on a daily basis compounded to the 100% mark year on year, several retail traders net $2000 a week and more from 50k balances and always diversifying into other instruments but these tend to know more than just Moving averages and Fibonacci or a couple of economic releases.

Not impossible but requires intense study of the inner circle but since most are intent on trading as a hobby and just analyzing Moving averages, etc well they all fair game.

In truth we are the oil for the pistons. My advice put the hours into reading about the market and trade your own cash. At least you get to decide how it gets taken.

x5524662, you hit the nail on the head.

High percentage returns are generally a function of risk and leverage. It’s quite easy to make 100% on a $100 account if you’re risking 50% per trade, but your shelf-life as a trader will expire about 10 minutes later. A large retail trader with an account of $250,000 won’t take those kind of risks. Generally 1 or 2% risk per trade is appropriate for most serious trading accounts with drawdowns of less than 10%.

An institutional investor has additional risks; A $10bn hedge fund probably won’t allocate more than 5% of that fund in any one market and the individual trades will expose a fraction of that. In addition, when you’re holding these kinds of sums you become a liquidity provider and therefore it’s impossible to open or close large positions without market reaction.

Thus returning 10% a year on a multi-billion $ fund is much more difficult than 100% on a $1,000 retail account. It’s a completely different game.

As to the original question - if you want others to trade your “normal” account, try looking at Currensee..

It is said that to be a successful fund manager you must be dynamic and you should be able to track market exactly. I’ve perception that most people who’re successful are creative in nature, i.e. they believe in something “[I]different[/I]” than others!! lo lo !!!

and why that insult to say dip ■■■■ and idiot !!!

just remember in life If you give a good thing , then over time you will receive good and amazing things and vice versa.

i hope you be nice

Oh really. And exactly how much does your “good thing” cost IF I may be so bold as to ask???

And I REAL nice (just see profile pic.).

good thing is not a cost , it can be good words , good intentions

and yes your profile picture is nice , but having a beautiful personality is more important :smiley:

Well here is thing (forgive my English).

But as good looking girl: get lot of offers to make money. But always losses. After paying money. So forgive mistrust.

No worries and nice meeting you

That is good friend of mine. How you know her???

ask him about delta stocks :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Oh now you’ve done it.

Come on ■■■■ face. Let’s hear it.