Forex Growth Bot

boy was I wrong about E/U it shot up and pushed up to end the week. 4 shorts closed in loss than 3 longs closed in profit than it opened another short currently at be. Last sunday the gap down helped me book some profit. I wonder if there will be more of the same???

eu is at the top of her range but with ecb rate decision coming next week I think E/U is poised to move higher. If they raise interest rates than there will be some serious upwords momentum but until that decision will E/U remain rangebound??? If so short is a good place to be right now.

hey guys and gals. Just a quick update. I wanted to post my stats today but I really don’t feel well (running a fever :frowning: )
Anyway I still run fgb live and she has managed to erase all of her losses just like I thought she would. She took advantage of the ecb rate decision to climb on board with 3 longs and all of them closed with handsome profits. I notice Eugene’s account has one open long still. Maybe EU will gap up for him. I don’t know but I do like how this thing trades. It is based on volatility and so that is why it tends to open trades in clusters. It can be nerve racking to watch it open like 4 trades especialy when she loses but I do notice that she erases her losses rather nicely. Like any equity curve its two steps forward one step back. Over all like I said I am very happy with her. I am more comfortable now that I cut my risk down a bit.

If I feel better I will post some stats.

Hi,

That’s a new trade that opened up on Friday after the original three. I guess you didn’t get it.

Regards

Hi,

That’s a new trade that opened up on Friday after the original three. I guess you didn’t get it.

Regards

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

thats correct, my fxopen account didn’t get that one.

Hi Johnny:

Have you opened an account with Hotforex, if yes, is it any good, I am interested?

Thank you

Hi Johnny:

Have you opened an account with Hotforex, if yes, is it any good, I am interested?

Thank you

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I have opened an account with them and it was very easy to do. I have not funded it yet though. As we speak i am battleing a nasty case of the flu and I am very behind in everything. I will be sure and update you guys when I do fund the account. From what I understand funding the account is pretty simple just use a credit card. No need for money bookers or any of those internet money services which I love.

hey astroguy I just noticed that was you first post yesterday. Welcome to babypips.com It is a great community of traders. I highly recommend there school it is a great place to learn basics.

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

I’ve been watching this thread with great interest. Thank you everyone who has contributed to it. I think this is exactly what I’m looking for. I pretty much suck at finding good entry points. So if I can’t set it and trade when it tells me to, that would be great. Keeping in mind I’ll need to close positions myself. I’m good with that. keep up the good work guys!!!

I hope you are feeling better JK.

Just curious, are you still running 5,64,1.9?

Hello
I installed forexgrowthbot BASIC today
Some questions (he(it) has just taken a buy eurusd 1.443533
I do not see posted(shown) S/L, it is normal?
How may I choose the amount of the prize(lot)?
Thank you

Just curious, are you still running 5,64,1.9?

right now I’m running default settings 5/60/2.0

atilla welcome to babypips. It is normal for fgb to hide tp’s and sl’s Just let fgb do her thing. A new version was just released and I am told that it is a step in the right direction for handleing these “lost” trades some of us have had so I suggest when fgb openes a trade no matter what don’t switch that platform off or you risk losing control of the trade.

I was reading the terms and conditions for HotForex. I found this statement in there:

[I]Prohibited Trading
a. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the service provided
by HotForex to the Customer hereunder is not adapted for certain
trading techniques commonly known as “arbitrage trading”,
“picking/sniping” or the use of certain automated trading systems or
“Expert Advisors”. In the event of the Customer employing such
techniques, the Customer agrees and acknowledges that HotForex
may at HotForex’s sole discretion take one or more, or any portion
of, the following actions: (i) close the Customer’s account; (ii)
suspend the Customer’s account for an indefinite period of time;
(iii) carry out an investigation on the Customer’s account for an
indefinite period of time; (iv) charge a penalty fee to the Customer
in the same or greater amount of money that resulted from the
Customer using such techniques.[/I]

Is this the common feeling about EA’s? Are there any out there that don’t care if you use an EA or not?

they are referring to arbitrage trading which is a way to exploit a slower price feed from one broker against a faster price feed from another broker.

Forex Growth Bot has absolutely nothing to do with arbitrage. As far as I know there is absolutely no problem running fgb on hot forex but if you are concerned ask them.

Hi attila and all,

I just joined this forum and very much interested to buy FGB. Anyways, after reading positive posts from other fellow traders, I will be purchasing it too. I stopped trading after loss some $$ to get rid of my fear and also becoz of work commitment. I hope this bot could help me gain my loss $$ back.

Attila: if you dun mind, pls share with me your results/progress after running it.

To all: any important points i need to follow when running FGB? I hv live acc with Alpari MT4… and i believes it’s compatible to run this bot according to past post i read. Am I rite? just to be sure…

Hi all,

is it necessary to have VPS after purchasing FGB? Pardon me if this ques sounds stupid cos i normally trade manual just like that. if indeed a must to have VPS, from which source best tu buy then?

sayang

Very good information. I want to try it

you should have a vps so that fgb can trade around the clock uninterrupted. I prefer thrustvps. They offer great reliable service and they are inexpensive. Google around for coupon codes. I’m sure you can find 30% off recurring somewhere and that makes it an excellent deal. Also btw you must choose windows for your server not linux. mt4 only runs on windows.

Hi Jonny,

noted and thanks for your advise. I will try out fgb first w/o vps and see how it goes.