Forex Growth Bot

Thanks Johnny. When you say “… due to my total portfolio”, do u mean you have several EAs, if yes, would you mind sharing the list? (I personnally have FGB, Forex Morning Trade and Forex Megadroid) - Thanks

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

right now i’m running live with;
forex growth bot
forex morning trade
forex combo system
crescendo

I just started steady winner and by the end of this week I will be buying forex wallstreet ea. Despite the uninspired name it is an excellent robot. I plan to start a thread for that one and keep you guys updated.

The reason my portfolio works so well is I am constantly observing it and keeping it dynamic. As I add robots I am making my risk per robot less. My goal is 40% I think it is very attainable and I can do it while protecting my capital.

Today my bot did not feel like trading =/

Are you at breakeven with all the bots? And are you using them in the same account?
Once FGB makes me the 500$ I will buy the wallstreet :smiley:

I have them all on my live fxopen account. I run 3 instances of mt4 for the one account and I have a demo. I’m running primus-alpha. Its free for 30 days demo test. so far to sl’s but I knew today would be thin.

Later tonight I’m going to upload my stats from the beginning. I have been working on it for hours. I wanted to give you guys some data to work with.

Okay guys/gals here are my stats since I started with FGB…

Please note that in most cases I have risked to much. This is based on the fact that I don’t keep all of my capital that I trade with in my trading account, but I do count on that. Having said that there were at least 2 instances where my risk was insane!!! Please never risk more than 2% especially on this ea. She has a tendancy to open her trades in 4’s so 2% risk translates into 8% overall risk! you should max out at 5-6% That would be 1.5% risk per trade. I have an average stop loss of 29 pips so the calculation would be…
capital x .015 = amount of risk than amount of risk / 29 = pip value

for example $1000 account x .015 = $15 risk $15 / 29= $0.51 pip value
with fgb this would give you a real risk of aprox. $2 per pip and if you lose all 4 (29 pip stop loss) you lose $58 or approximately 6%

okay the results post is going to be pretty big so I will do it seperate followed by a summary post.

I am having a problem (I think) with the custom indicador.
Im using the 15M time frame, but the arrows appear at the 3:15 point at 3:30, and appear at 3:30 at 3:45. Is it normal?

Im starting to get mad at her

For the love of God I cannot get the format right to paste it. Its so annoying because it is a jumbled mess. So what I am going to do for now is post the totals and I will try to figure out what to do besides manually writing in 80+ trades.

so here you go without further ado…

Total Trades: 77 50 losers, 47 winners

[B]Total Pips won: 2082[/B]
[B]Total Pips Lost: 1453[/B]
[B]net pips +629
[/B]
[B]Average winner: 44.29 pips[/B]
[B]Average loser: 29.06 pips
[/B]
[B]Risk:reward 1:1.52
[/B]

Overall gain 96% (this is overall and may not be entirely accurate What I did was added up all the percentages of all the trades so another words its not dynamic and therefore not entirely accurate, but it is a true depiction of the trade totals)

Those almost 50% are hard to take. But it looks to take the good trades for longer.

Im gonna give it a try for the next 60 days. No trades yet…

Edit: And she is trading :smiley:

I don’t use the indicator so I don’t know. I wish pippa was still here she is familar with the indicator and could answer that.

Don’t get to mad look at my stats I posted. This is a decent bot it is just psychologicaly hard to handle.

3 shorts open one left over from friday and 2 just opened now

Could you PM Pippa please? Because I can’t

Trade opened: Sell - 1.1412 -14 for now, not a good start

LB you gotta relax. Even if the trades lose look at my stats you are going to lose 50% of the time. FGB opened a short at the bottom of the range that was established on 4.20.2011 that is how she trades. the markets are thin all day and probably during asia right now so I wouldnt be suprised if this trade stays open till tomorrow or more.

Just relax and try not to get to upset if it does lose.
EU has tested the bottom of the range and bounced this is normal behavior. that level will likely get retested and hopefully break through.

Hi Johnny:

How do u manage risk with FGB, is it in the “input” tab, if yes, where?

Thanks

Sounds good. Wall Street looks indeed quite good although I find it pretty expensive and too new to make a decision yet, eagerly waiting for your thread for that one as I could not collect much data about it yet…(other than on its web site of course :-))

Hi Johnny:

How do u manage risk with FGB, is it in the “input” tab, if yes, where?

Thanks

there is an input called lot size

Jonny, if the EA loses 50% of the time, what’s the point?

becasue it wins are 1.5 times larger than its losses. so there is a postive expectancy. I don’t know exactly how to figure the positve expectancy. I read it somewhere but I know for a fact that if you are 50/50 and your average win 1.5 times the size of your losers than

in a sample of 100 trades 50 win 50 lose at a 2% risk and a 3% reward you would be earning that additional 1% x 50 trades.

I have been running live since January so for me 4 months of data has shown around 100 trades. so for 4 months time I would earn 50% thats around 12% a month. This is if I was conservative which I am not. I have actually doubled these numbers but I don’t recommend that to anyone. Trade at your own risk, just know on conservative settings she is a steady climber and I will take 12% a month any day of the week! It all adds up.

Got it! it is at 0.1 by default I think.
Only one trade for me today on FinFx.
Johnny, based on your experience with FGB, would you know the average number of trade open simultaneously?

Johnny, based on your experience with FGB, would you know the average number of trade open simultaneously? 

well max seems to be 4 on rare occasion it will open 4 trades and one of the 4 would be double size. That has happened twice in 3 months.

I have also seen fgb open 2 trades and on rare occasion open 1.

I think it has to do with volatilty but I don’t know for sure.

Thanks Johnny

I was reading recently that the creator of this EA actually explains you should be prepared for some serious drawdown.