Forex Growth Bot

Hello Folks,

I was wondering if one of you guys is familiar with FGB v.: 1.1.
I started testing it yesterday in my demo to see whether is still profitable or not as I still do not understand what are the changes implemented on each following versions.

Thanks!

Hi Bringer,
I bot it 2 days ago and paid us$99. and i am running it on my demo alpari(uk) account,
no trade at all for the moment.

fanta as far as I know the updates have been for ea stability. FGB was losing control of her trades and the updates addressed some of those issues

I’m pretty sure mine was $99 or $97 or something like that. Some of the upgrades were different amounts like power version or whatever and I think one of them was $77 but I’m not sure.

The now offer the FGB Trade Copier, which seems to be a signal service.
I don´t like signal services, but will anyone of you try this?

I´m just interest in how good it is.

Bringer,

After going to the FGB purchase page, try closing your browser. Most of the EA sellers out there have a cheesey

**************WAIT DONT GOThis is our best and final offerNow Get it for $10 off or some similar drival to give you an instant discount to buy now. One EA I saw some time back took me through 3 different screens of waits and upsells.

I don’t remember if FGB did that but it is worth a try.

All up and running :slight_smile: Slowly getting the hang of this stuff. I have got the FGB 1.6 on a demo account, and the Trade Copier on my live account with just £200. What do you think my fixed lot size should be?

Managed to finally get to Trade Copier to work to give it a try after lots of trouble with verifying it.
Running a VPS with ThrustVPS.

Thank you for the help on my last post!!! I love listening into what people have to say here.

Stephen

I would recommend 0.01 or 0.02 lotsize. But you should contact FGB for the copier. It depends on MM, risk and open trades.

I was just thinking I am due for an update. Since its a long weekend for me I am going to find the time to compile all my stats thus far here and on my other threads.

Hi all! I just started using FGB this past week. It’s only traded twice. One with a profit of 14.40 and the other a loss of -2.48.

I only have this bot running on a $250 live account. & the only setting I changed was FIFO & the lot size to .02. Is that what everyone recommends?

Also…has anyone tested this on other currencies?

I’m excited to join the conversation here!

same stats I´m using besides fifo.

someone postet about FGB on EUR/GBP. Check out the posts in the past. It was not as succesfull as on the euro/dollar, but turned out profitable, too.

Cool…Did you start out with $250? How was your growth?

+39.56%

it had a downswing in may, which gave me a bad start.

Thanks man! I saw that…

Hey, is anybody changing the settings on FGB? There was a lot of talk about different settings midway through the thread, but would the consensus now be that the default settings are the safest/most profitable? Also, is anybody using a vps other than thrust? (im just interested to see how others compare). One last thing, Johnny, you mentioned an ea called overdrive at the beginning of the thread. Are you still using it? Do you like it?

I only changed the lot size. I prefer to reduce the lot size to minimum when a new version of FGB is released, just to see how it performs. As Forex VPS I am using ucvhost.com. They offer a “light” vps, which is good enough for my needs, for only 12 dollars a month. That is the cheapest that I could find. It comes with Windows Server 2008 as OS (I prefer windows over Linux for vps). Have been using it for two months. No issues with stability. My MT4 sessions are up and running during weekdays. Only during weekends I noticed that sometimes the MT4 sessions are canceled (as if the OS had a restart or something), and I had to restart MT4 manually again. But that was only in weekends, when no trading is going on anyway.

If you are using US broker you have to turn on FIFO and turn off Hedging.

I would strongly suggest reading all of the previous posts are you will get a better feel for the bot and what has been done. It also keeps us from posting the same info over and over an over.

Other currencies and time frames have been tested but they don’t flow in smooth enough waves for the bot, compared to EU which it likes. Some of them are profitable but not as much as EU.

Changine settings results in a bot that may trade a lot more but trades wildly resulting in more losers but bigger winners. Changing another direction makes it trade with far fewer trades but more conservatively which results in late trend entry, more winners, but much smaller.

Bottom line is you should run some back tests and forward demo tests to get a feel for the bot and set it up to match your trading style, computer availability, and stomache for absorbing losers. Very aggressive traders would probably have been wiped out in May.

Thanks for the reply ejohnston, I have read through the thread, but just wanted to verify that the default settings are still being used by most people. Thanks for clarifying the effects of different settings and currency pairs.

Biebel, I was in fact just looking into ucvhost. I’m happy to hear your results have been good with them. They sure are inexpensive (which is kind of what concerned me).

hey guys, wow long weekend and tns of work to catch up on. I see fgb has had a few losers and now she has 3 open trades all in profit. Very nice :smiley:

Doshi I did really like overdrive but it turns out I had a pirated copy so I stopped using it. I like to support developers who put out a decent ea not steal from them :frowning: Anyway I don’t know if it is still doing well or not.

This bot has proved to be the best so far for me. Very consistent. I like how it trades.

It is very choosey and then it pounces on the trade and rides it for a profit, well, most of the time.