Forex Growth Bot

Any trades with this EA today ? I loaded it around noon (mst)…

Trades took place at 7:30, 7:45 and 11:00 for me. Made a profit of $46.65 all together. (My lot size is low)

Yeah, I missed the down move by a few hours there… Just want to check to see that first trade so I have some idea all is working right… Things have been fairly flat since those earlier trades…
Maybe we can get some movement when London opens in a few hours… Maybe I’ll see it , but I’m at -6 gmt so sleep might take over… I’ll let it run , it’s just on a micro account trading pennies so not much danger there…

thanks…

All systems look to be a go. 1 closed trade this morning for a loss,-13, and 2 open currently in profit +60…

This is using all default settings on the basic EA… Broker FxOpen. I figure if she pays for herself I will bump up to one of the Advanced ea’s…

I have noticed that the indicator that comes with the EA gives pretty good sigs, I am sure someone has already tried the EA with those settings… ?

Just opened a third trade…

Tommy: i have only one trade open at BE. I’m still using 1.5 version. Which version do you use?

Regards.

I have 1.6 as I just downloaded it yesterday… Different brokers will give different results as well…

Now a 4th trade opened @ 4365…

closed manually for +85… Looked about all it had to go on 1 hr chart…

I need to post…so I can give you guys an url.

If you look here you can see the open orders that FGB has open…

Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook

I only have two orders open…both are in the negative right now. I missed .43129 order…anyone know why?

I have an open sell position on FGB version 1.5 doing some 80 pips but no open trade for FGB on myfxboom.com? Anyone else in this trade? Open time 8am GMT at price 1.4317 and now just opened onother sell at 10am gmt at price 1.4245.

wow today is really ****ty, whipsawed up and down

Yeah no kidding. I’ve lost everything and 12$ more what FGB made this week. F***

Once again a very bad day for this EA. It jumps on the very last end of a up or downward trend, and then the trend turns against the positions. It does not seem like the latest version has improved a lot compared to the previous. Bit disappointing.

Maybe will be good to turn off the robot on US Non-Farm Employment Change and Unemployment Rate !?!?!

Today’s market fluctuations were predicted perfectly elsewhere on this forum.
How to Trade EUR/USD During the NFP | Forex Blog: Piponomics
I wish the robot had read this post in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone going to turn off FGB today?

I just did. Today it just seems to make only bad decisions. But the damage is done.

Don’t you guys know today was NFP day? Which means you shouldn’t trade unless you plan on losing money. First Friday of every month you should switch your EAs off and take no trades. Consider it an extended weekend.