Forex Growth Bot

When looking at the FGB chart on the owner´s myfxbook, I get the feeling that this bot makes its profit almost in a cyclic way. It has a two weeks´ good streak, after that a rather poor one, followed by a superstreak, then very bad again… You get the picture… Since it has been very profitable for the last 3 weeks, I will turn it off for a while and see what happens. It just made some bad trades, if this cyclic pattern will hold, there is a possibility that there will be several bad ones after this. But I am just a casual observer ofcourse, not an expert. :39:

Hello Folks,

Today I finally decided to purchase a copy of FGB.
I installed it and activated successfully, however when I drag and drop forexgrowthbot expert in to the 15MIN E/U chart, nothing happen. In fact the EA in the navigator window appear colored in grey. No smile face on top right, no settings window…nothing.

The installer copied two ex4 files named forexgrowthbot in the expert and indicator folder, however it didn’t add any metatrader file which can be identified by the classical yellow icon.

Does anybody experienced the same problem!? What should I do!?
Please help, I will also send an email to support however I read people has got no answer for days…

Thanks

Make sure you have the expert advisor button at the top of the MT4 platform screen checked on so it has a green triangle on it.

Also make sure you have the option to allow live trading, expert advisors on and allow DLL imports all checked under tools - options.

In addition to that you need to run the activation tool to enter your account number information before it will work.

Thanks!
I had to reinstall metatrader and now works perfectly!

I will carefully search previous posts, however does anybody shared in this forum optimal FGB settings according to the current Market behaviours!?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I am interested to see comparisons of live accounts if some of you run the FGB and other robots as well - in other words how good it performs in comparison to other commoercial software.
Simply trying to take an informed decision on whether to buy FGB or not…
Thanks!

Yes, I think someone should come up with some comparison chart or something for the most popular bots so people can compare the pros and cons of every soft and see which one would suit them best. Such thead could be stickied maybe

When you buy FGB do you get access to source code or is it a black box model?

Its a black box alrite, you got some settings to tweak around with tho like trading size and some other settings that are undocumented, better leave those as they are…

Can someone help me? I recently purchased FGB. I’m trying to register it. It keeps asking for a MetaTrader account and ClickBank Confirmation. I have the ClickBank confirmation but not sure about the MetaTrader account. Is that my broker account number or some other number? I don’t have a live broker account yet and was hoping to run a broker demo account on FGB for a few weeks or so.

Is this possible? Do I need a live broker account before I can use the software?

Yes, you can use FGB on a demo account too.

Your demo account number will be in a blue box at the top left corner of your MT4 platform screen. That is the number you need to give FGB to tell it your one account you are using it on.

When you change to a live account you will need to re-enter the new account number at that time.

Do you know if the licensing server is down? It won’t activate using several different MT4 Demo accounts. I ordered it less than 24 hours ago. Does it take a day or so before the program can be activated?

Should be almost instant.

Server seems to be working as my live FGB is running active.\

I would suggest shutting down MT4, restarting your computer, and reopen MT4, and run the activation program again only using the account number of the demo account of your active MT4 window.

Hi Samastic,

The license manager server for FGB has been down for about a day or so I think but it has just come back up in the last couple of hours.

Chris

So, do you think growth bot has beaten the million dollar bot? I’ve seen these both competing quite a lot recently. Still haven’t made up my mind which one to pick Still haven’t made up my mind which one to pick

It seems like most people somewhat like Forex Growth Bot. I used it for about a month and didn’t get the best results so I stopped using it. I used it on Tadawul FX with a UK VPS. I think i might start using it again. Has anyone noticed if it does better with fixed or variable spreads?

This bot has an excellent entry strategy, but it does not know when to quit. Today Euro was really on the move, I noticed that FGB made some very good entries, it had accumulated over 150 pips, but then the trend turned and it just stayed in the market, instead of saving what was left of the pips. In effect a good trade was turned into a bad one. I hope that the author will work on that, because this behavior really needs some adjustment. Has anyone ever tried to change the takeprofit percentage? I would like to force it to take profit more quickly.

Agreed with Biebel.

Fabulous entry, pyramidded the trade upward catching a nice wave. Then the trade turned back. As I saw the trade lose momentum I closed some of my trades. Then FGB let the remaining winning trades drop and closed them out at a loss after a superb run up. Ended up at break even. Still tells me to really protect profits I have to be on top of this bot and take profits at my marks and not allow FGB to let positive trades turn negative.

The robot is good in trendy markets. EU is definitely NOT this days as per daily chart the bottom and upper trend line is tightening. Today I let him open two trades and made some 40 pips. Closed the trades manually at .4450. I know i missed some pips but what the hell 1% increase of the account is not bad :wink:

EU needs some direction. We need to wait on daily basis to break some of this trend lines: 1314085456-clip-25kb.png clip

At least a daily close below 1.4 or above 1.45. That’s my opinion.