Forex Growth Bot

Hi HG, I have only just started using FGB so have only used v1.6 but if it is any help i had a trade which started yeserday and went over -40 pips I believe but did end up 49 pips to the good in a trade wich lasted 18 hours. Cant help you with an average though really because I only started running it on monday and only had a few trades so far.

Chris

My trade from yesterday to today on Alpari NZ Live micro account v1.5:
open price: 1.41747
close price: 1.42242
pips: +49.5

I also bought another license and running on AAAFX demo account from today. Upgraded to version 1.6 on both live and demo accounts.

Can anyone tell me what their avg loss is in pips? Before mine were always around 40 pips but I just updated to 1.6 and it’s still in a trade, -60 pips… wondering if it forgot to close it or something lol

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

[B]since 5.26.11 to present[/B]
[B]average loss[/B] -39.39 pips average win: 65.05 pips
[B]worst loss:[/B] -81 pips [B] best win:[/B] 201 pips
[B]net pips so far:[/B] 527

I manually closed a trade it took last night at -100 pips -_-

I think that the trade you closed at -100 pips was closed by the bot at +50 …

No, that price was never reached again lol. It did have two trades that were +80ish tho

I too had one big loser that I closed out at -40. I won’t usuallly let them run further down than that. Had two positive pips closes as well that were about +95 combined. I had to be away for a while so most of the trades from yesterday I closed manually.

johnnykanoo
Hi!
So how much is your forex growth bot account profit now? I am thinking of buying it … but having read some scam reviews on the internet … I had some second thoughts.
Thanks! Happy Trading!

Hi tewodrosyifredew,

I just bought and started forward testing FGB last week, so far it is in net profit but is still early days for me. I dont know about the scam reviews you have read but in the short time I have been using it it has traded consistently and their are plenty of other people posting on this forum who I believe are having overall success with it with good and bad patches. Only time will tell!

Chris

Can someone help me with my forexgrowthbot settings… I get this error when I initialize it…

Imageshack - forexgrowthbot.jpg

Why do you put fgb on all these timeframes? I have never had this error, but stick to the manual that came delivered.

someone has the link to download the robot, please?

99 bucks buddy

later I’m going to put some updated stats up

From 14th july till today made 458 pips in 11 trades on AAAFX demo account with no intervention on the robot. On 5.000 USD deposit set lot size to 0.16. So this is a 14.66% increase of the account.

Hi, everyone.
Can someone tell me is this robot good for beginners. I am just starting to learn forex and planning to start live trading in January. Thank you

P.S. When you link to the robot please don’t put an affiliate link, or if you want to put it disclose that. I have seen couple of people do that in this thread.

I think for beginners, the psychological side of trading is extremly hard to handle. So I would NOT recommend this bot, because it has big losses. At least in my account :31:

If you have a background ( “a trading mind”) that helps you handle these situations it might be okay for beginners.

Low drawdown, profitable robot is Wallstreet Forex Robot.

Hi, everyone.
Can someone tell me is this robot good for beginners. I am just starting to learn forex and planning to start live trading in January. Thank you

P.S. When you link to the robot please don’t put an affiliate link, or if you want to put it disclose that. I have seen couple of people do that in this thread.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

What’s the difference? Seriously. Either the developer makes the additional commission or someone else does but what is the difference to you???

99 bucks would pay if I was sure it works as they say. Not a fortune, small investment rather. I mean, you can even get your money back from waht I read. You can ask refund. Wondered if they actually repay you ? Do they honor it?