Forex Growth Bot

hi there,
how is the kangaroo doing? how long you have you being testing it live?

i just started this week. we will have to see how it goes. their real account is doing quite well.

Just started FGB on VPS this week… had 4 loss.

But today… FGB seems to be working… coz I am seeing 2 green trades now. :smiley:

Latest update… 1 trade closed in green +36.7 pip

Today was a rather stale day for me to be honest.

“Was a good day for me and FGB, 5 trades and a total of +239,4 pips”

Wow, that is impressive man! Hopefully I get to that level some day

Was a good day for me and FGB, 5 trades and a total of +239,4 pips :slight_smile:

would you recommaned buying one? how much profit have you made? which broker are you using, how much have you started with, and what setting are you usibg? thanks for your replies.

Same here… FGB seems to be the winner now. 6 trades closed on 2nd April with a total pips of +234.2.

What I would recomend is doing some research, read up on this thread and check out performances on myfxbook. Search for the EA there and look at other folks results and what brokers they are using (ignore the demo accounts…).
The EA is not as broker sensitive as other EA’s, but theres some differences in performance between the brokers.
Im pretty happy with HotForex as an EA broker, customer support is kinda cheesy since theire knowledge of english is rather poor but theire execution is pretty decent.

I started with a smallish account, some 500 usd and added as I grew comfortable with the EAs performance.
With rebates (4 USD pr lot traded) and profit im close to regained my investment. Including the purchase of 3 bots.
All in all not to bad I think since I had them running for less than a year AND had a huge drawdown last year :slight_smile:

I had 3 sells that I closed manually for around +170ish As everyone knows fgb has great entrys but her exits leave a lot to be desired sometimes. I know it was undisciplined but I just had to lock in those pips :wink:

what version of forex growth bot are you guys running?

Im using the latest which is 1.8

To be honest i havent been able to tell the difference since v1.1

I am running this bot on a CNS VPS using HotForex as the broker and getting good results. Today I got an email from HotForex that because of the US CFTC rules, they will close my account within a month. So I am forced to move to a US based broker. Anyone has a suggestion for a good US based broker for this bot that works well with CNS VPS or any other VPS?

I use Pepperstone, which supposedly has super slow spreads and fast execution.
Based in NY.
Ping from my Washington based VPS is less than 10ms.

However I can’t say it performs any better than any other broker for me on any EA.
Wonder why i get similar results with another broker that’s double the spread and 5 times the ping time.

Thanks for your reply but I checked with pepperstone and they said they do not accept US clients. Any other suggestions?

IBFX are NY based . They have high spreads , but fast exection.
Again… I’m yet to tell a diff on my EA’s how spread has any effect on performance.

IBFX has 1.8-2.2 pips for EURUSD.
Pepperstone around 1.2-1.8

yet performance/ profits on FGB is about the same for me.

Positive 12 pips for today, closing the week with +41.

"I’ve only had one trade today with -8pips.
In fact my last 8 trades are all losers.

Would some fast trailing sl this bot just can’t close while it’s positive "

Custom settings is where it’s at man

I’ve only had one trade today with -8pips.
In fact my last 8 trades are all losers.

Would some fast trailing sl this bot just can’t close while it’s positive

I have 4 open shorts atm for a total of around +80 pips or so total.

I do have to admit those big numbers on my profit line play with my psychology and i am dying to close them out but i will hold off but seriously I am tempted!

Have a great weekend everybody.

go for it, close it, cause you said that this bot can’t close trades properly.

MD havn’t traded since the 26th it’s still in coma, recovering from that loss.