Forex Growth Bot

Hi,

Can I ask if you guys try to optimize FGB in MT4 using the strategy tester at any point? I mostly run EA’s with no variance from the recommended settings, but im wondering if anyone has found value in optimization with FGB (or any others).

Apol: if this has been asked before.

G.

which robots are you using? and which ones give you some profit?

Kangaroo
SmartFX (v 9 & 10)
FMT
(MDP ditched)

I only run in demo, and have done this 24x5 since January on a CNS VPS. I am about to go live with Kangaroo and FMT, and will decide on SmartFX based on results - v 9 is giving better results.

G.

fmt do you mean forex morning trade?

Yes, FMT = Forex Morning Trade.

does this still work ?

It works for me in that it has a higher win%, but only on demo. It has an indicator which you can use if you dont want to run the EA.

what kind of indicator? is it like :RSI OR ADX , MOVING AVEARGE?

Mine didn’t trade today.

And yeah, honestly, guys, this is a thread for forex growth bot specifically. Let’s talk about other forex bots in other threads shall we. Thanks for understanding guys

guys honestly this is the forex growth bot thread

I had another nice basket of shorts closed Sunday night for a very nice profit of almost 25% ! I love when this ea “takes off” net pips of +245

jhonny are you running it default or are you using a trailing stop ea to help him close.

thanks

on which pair and what time frame

eur/usd and my settings are default

have you tried morning trade ea, I heard some good review

hi johnny what is the best ea today for live acc
thx

robert please do not post quesions about other ea’s in this thread other than fgb use the search feature and look for a forex morning trade thread.

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/38274-forex-morning-trade.html

I would appreciate if you would respect my wishes. I started this thread. If you want start your own thread than you can talk about whatever you want.

I see it still works good for some of you guys. This is great. It works for me, but not that great. I will say that I’m happy as long as I can be on the plus side. Let’s see how things progress…

Timeframe is only 15M, right?

Yes 15m

Today I had 5 shorts all closed in profit. At quick glance it looks to be around +250 or so pips. Days like today make me love this ea!

Th thing that sucks is hf is giving me the boot now I have to find another broker and hoping to find one that fgb trades well on.

Seriously I could by a car with today’s profits!