Forex Growth Bot

this is has been answered a few times too many lol…
DEFAULT SETTINGS are BEST.

Broker… no one can answer that… but in general for all EAs gotta have broker fast execution with low spread.
Also depends on the ping time from your PC / VPS to the Broker’s server itself.

But in saying that I use Pepperstone who are known for fast execution and super low spreads and I’m yet to see any benefit
over IBFX AU who have terrible spreads and no so fast ping times from my VPS. (that goes for Forex Growth Bot or any other
EA for that matter)

FWIW, I am shortly to go live with Pepperstone for FGB. There is a subtlety in that they have 2 account types, razor and standard, neither is DD. Superficially, the razor is best for EA’s (Pep say) but I have another EA whose vendor is adamant that their EA works best on standard (stp, not DD) not razor. I’m going to choose razor for FGB, and standard for the other one. Ive been running both on Standard demo.

I will be moving my CNS VPS to NY data centre from London to support colocaton with the Pep NY data centres. Belt & Braces.

thanks guys, i’m trying FXCM because they offer a VPS service

Have you been having good success with GB this week?

"this robot is not doing well at all. i had it nearly a month and it’s done mainly losses i’m going to ask for a refund it’s on a default setting , i think the best to trade yourself, can’t trust this robots."
Oh , ok

this robot is not doing well at all. i had it nearly a month and it’s done mainly losses i’m going to ask for a refund it’s on a default setting , i think the best to trade yourself, can’t trust this robots.

Everyone took a loss last month…
You need to understand EAs and Bots are not a get rich quick system. No bot wins all the time. But they accumulate over time.You should be looking at Years… not weeks or even months…

my experience is it will take many many small losses… then a few sharp wins which puts it in the green again.
Over time this adds up…

Last month FGB did well for me

+46% last month (which is extremely rare to have such a phenomenal month)

45 trades +509 pips

can you please show us your account johnny

according to the vendor’s account, this month it grew 12% with 400 ± pips gain

I am thinking of getting either FGB or Smart FX Technology.
Have anyone here used both? What is your opinon on both of them?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Lionel

Where do you go to check out the vendor’s account?

dude i have both but i havent really had a good experience because i just own them since 2 months. fgb did some nice profit , but smart fx isnt doing that good. my best advice is to check some other bots so you can have a more options to choose from. i like a lot Kangaroo, is the only one im using right now. anyway, you should ask johnny kanoo. the guy knows a lot and he owns both bots.

Thanks bro arbolive! OK I will ask him, but I see he is not that active(like he used to be) anymore in the forums.

did FBG handle the current eur crisis well?

Check out the developers myfxbook and you decide;
Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook

According to myfxbook the bots up (still) 24,7 % for the year.

but the this month(which the crisis happen) is - 13%, we’ll see what happen after this month ends. if it is able to handle well, i will buy it.

The ‘crisis’ startet in 2008, but I think I know what you mean…
I’m also looking forward to see how this bot handles this humongous drawdown, if the markeds behave I think we’ll be ok. But its all in the hands of the banks and politicians now so I am a tad worried tbh.
Looking at past performance the bot will recover, but will my margin be deep enough to carry through? Exciting times ahead :slight_smile:

Anyone had any trades for eurusd?

In Many forums you can find a crisis testimony
that FGB seems not profitable anymore
I still wonder this ea can resolve it

That’s true, I got refund for mine. The best is to learn to trade yourself, I got another robot , megadroid, which doesn’t do well either. Try the semi automated ones.