Forex Growth Bot

the manufacturer recomand think forex, i’m using alpari uk see whats happening. it’s a steady, non nonsense broker

by the way, on which currency pair have you had the profits?

That’s an awesome result! I think most people would have been happy with performance last night…

BUT my FGB WENT COMPLETELY NUTS!!

I lost 15% on my account on what looks like a major major bug in FGB …

• FBG was opening trades and closing them within seconds… like hundreds over the course of an hour or so

• Within moments it would open another trade then close it … usually resulting in loss

• As this was happening it would INCREASE lot sizes progressively!!

• I closed down my MT4 and reopened, it continued to open and close trades sporadically but remaining at the same lot size I had in the settings

• It continued this as I watched my account drop 15% in the hour so I turned off FGB.

• Even when EAs were not active and the smiley face was an X it continued to trade!
    So I closed MT4 altogether (this has happened many times before)

Have a look at my attached screen shot of the hundreds of “dots” on my FGB chart that it traded…

Anyone else had this problem before?

Is it possible that my other EA’s are interfering or affecting FGB? (ive made sure all magic no.s are different)
Does everyone run FGB on an MT4 alone or combined with other EAs?

(I’ve emailed support already about this too)

wow that sucks! Definitely something very wrong there.

@Robert I only trade eur/usd with default settings.

You know this whole hf has me bumming I am seriously 178 pips away from celebrating my 10,000th pip! Ow well I guess it is time to start a new chapter

Tell me about it … on the most profitable day for some time!

congrats on happy 10K … which car will you buy now ?:slight_smile:

Hey people, how much is possible to make % monthly with this bot?
Thanks!!!

I don’t think that’s a question that can be answered easily…
Depends on your risk appetite.

eg. Running high risk…
I was trading demo using 0.1 lots per $1000 and could easily make a few hundred dollars per week on a GOOD week.

We have had very bad weeks lately so with that strategy would have blown my account by now.

what happened with hf? im with that broker but im thinking to leave to pepperstone. did you had any inconvenience?

thanks

hi all,

my FGB is not really working, i am using the default setting.
can anyone of you share what is the best setting to work?
thanks.

Default settings are best from what I hear.
Just adjust your risk - Lot size

ibfx is based in Utah…just a few miles from my home

"Default settings are best from what I hear.
Just adjust your risk - Lot size"
I’m starting to think this as well. Sticking to default settings for now. Will report how it goes.

what happened with hf? im with that broker but im thinking to leave to pepperstone. did you had any inconvenience?

thanks

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

No they are giving all US clients the boot and to make matters worse they are making me jump through hoops to get my money out and that is really pissing me off!

On a side not because my wife has dual citizenship I am opening an account with Pepperstone. I don’t know if they are good or not so I am a little worried. I understand thinkforex is the best broker for FGB but when I go on there website they detect my ip right away and block me from entering there website :frowning: sometimes it sucks to be american

Hi, I m new here. What is FGB? How can I get it? Thank in advance.

hi guys,

35 pips profit today, after long hibernation…keep going baby.

Excellent results.

why they don’t want any us citezens?

Awesome, it’s sounding great so far!! Thanks for keeping us updated, I appreciate it

In one word; CFTC

Google it and/or take a look at this thread; www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-articles/19170-more-brokers-slapped-cftc-their-crime-daring-accept-us-traders.html

My opinion is that this is just another step towards the US approching a police state, and we all know how the US wants to be the worlds police so they try to enforce its own regulations on other countries… :frowning:

Johnny - how did the withdrawal from HotForex go, got your money out safe and sound?

guys, for a 8k account what settings will you use?
just to run this

also, any broker recomendations for these ?