Forex Growth Bot

I think you should approach fgb in a more long term view… It made me more than 2000 pips since november 2011 (more than 60%). I alos had almost 45-50% beggining of July in a few days. Actually, my trades are similar to the vendor account you can really refer to it.

here is my fxbook (filter with magic FGB):
G-ThinkForex System | Myfxbook

I would tend to agree with gmenu. I have been using fgb for about 6months now and it is showing a profit

Hello, i want to buy an bot,i doubt between FGB or Smart FX,i prefer FGB but wanted to hear from you guys.Another question,when u buy one of this bot, is forever or is monthly?

Hi Braindamage, I can recommend FGB, as I said I’ve been using for 6 months or so and well in profit so far. One thing is you want a good vps with low latency. I use CNS which I find reliable and affordable you can check their latency chart here:
Latency to popular brokers and services from our Trader’s VPS.
Be prepared for some losing trades so adjust lot size to suit your risk threshold then let it run. I personally close all trades on friday to be on safe side.

Hello, thanks munnyman, is extremely necessary to use vps? I use another bot, but never had to use vps.How much % u make for every month?

Hi Braindamage, you need vps for this bot unless you are leaving your computer online 24hrs a day in fact i dont think I would trade ea’s without vps. yesterday was a loss day for fgb but thats something you get with any system and fgb has periods of losses but usually the wins dwarf the losses. I expect about 7% per month so far, but can see that increasing. The cost of the vps for me is usually paid for by my broker rebates.

• 241 pips for the week - running live on ECN and VPS. My trades look very similar to the vendors. I’m running the basic version with default settings.

How is everyone else doing on FGB this week?

Same as you and the vendor for me. Except that I removed FGB yesterday because I’m switching my broker and I’m in the middle of fund transfer… I will put it back on the new account shortly.

Hi FZS. Last week was a looser for me. Im still running fgb on my demo acc. Still giving the robot a chance. Will follow up.

FGB is currently killing my account. Sadly I didnt get the last large winning trades due to a foulty VPS (then ThrustVPS) so I only got the negative ones. Hence my account is seeing bloody red numbers now…
Had to put in extra funds to survive the drawdown, but I’ve got a hunch the DD isnt quite done yet so I’m sceptical to say the least.

I was looking at the history of Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook, on the first page got 20 trades, 19 lost, 1 win:eek:
I’m afraid to put this bot on my account.

The win to loss ratio isn’t very clever with this bot, 31% long won and 46% shorts won. The thing is that the wins normally will dwarf the losses. This week has been the worst week I have had since trading fgb but still still showing profit at the moment. Keep your lot size down till you get confidence to trade the bot, .01 is good start then see how it goes I use custom settings fast vol 3, slow 60, vol factor 3.0, profit target .4, stop loss .2.
Good luck

hey guys for anyone wanting proof please go to myfxbook and do a search for johnnykanoo and look at my public accounts.

My newest account is “razor” my old account is “currenex” and is no longer being traded

razor fgb results so far

closed out currenex total

As you can see they are both in postive territory soo what can I say. I have never lied or misled anyone and my test accounts are public for anyone to scrutinize.

I will say this in the interest of full disclosure. There was a period where I didn’t trade fgb from basically September until February last year.

@braindamage if you like fgb you will love robinVol It is similar to fgb but is coded so much better so there is no loss of control on the trades and the developer has done some amazing things. If you want more info here you go

Fmonera - RobinVOL forum

btw sorry for discussing other ea’s in this thread, it is against my personal “rules” but what good are rules if we can’t break them once in a while?

Nice are you testing it? for how long?

also your pepperstone doesn’t have magic number analysis. can you enable it?

thanks J !

yes I will enable it and yes I am testing RV

Hello, i’m behind a bot profitable,the site Best Forex Robot | Top Forex Robots Tested have nice bots, i’m so confused which one to choose, johnnykanno are you in accordance with this site? he said MDP is the most lucrative.

I currently use a bot named Honest Forex Signal that give me 5% on in the first month that I used.

Thanks, Lucas Z.

"The win to loss ratio isn’t very clever with this bot, 31% long won and 46% shorts won. The thing is that the wins normally will dwarf the losses. This week has been the worst week I have had since trading fgb but still still showing profit at the moment. Keep your lot size down till you get confidence to trade the bot, .01 is good start then see how it goes I use custom settings fast vol 3, slow 60, vol factor 3.0, profit target .4, stop loss .2.
Good luck"
I feel for you man, wasn’t good for me as well!

You’ve hit the nail right on the head johnnykanoo…

fmonera is a veteran who has done extensive research on FGB and subsequently invented Robinvol which can be considered as a much enhanced and superior version of FGB…

He even has a 20000 euro account on which he runs robinvol which proves how much faith he has in this EA…

I have currently stopped running FGB on my live TDFX account 'coz it has created a sizeable dent in my account…

This year FGB is up by just 25% on vendor’s account…this is the worst performance of FGB since it was put live…
You can break up FGB’s performance into periods of six months since the time live forward test was started and its very obvious that FGB’s performance is deteriorating as time passes by…

Birt’s account is in a drawdown 7% this year…

I started tradin FGB this year since 20 Apr and it has bought me nothing but losses…sank my account into a drawdown of 12%…seems that it was absolutely the worst time to start trading this EA…

I am done wit FGB and will be more than happy to sell it to someone interested at much lower price than the vendor…

"You’ve hit the nail right on the head johnnykanoo…

fmonera is a veteran who has done extensive research on FGB and subsequently invented Robinvol which can be considered as a much enhanced and superior version of FGB…

He even has a 20000 euro account on which he runs robinvol which proves how much faith he has in this EA…

I have currently stopped running FGB on my live TDFX account 'coz it has created a sizeable dent in my account…

This year FGB is up by just 25% on vendor’s account…this is the worst performance of FGB since it was put live…
You can break up FGB’s performance into periods of six months since the time live forward test was started and its very obvious that FGB’s performance is deteriorating as time passes by…

Birt’s account is in a drawdown 7% this year…

I started tradin FGB this year since 20 Apr and it has bought me nothing but losses…sank my account into a drawdown of 12%…seems that it was absolutely the worst time to start trading this EA…

I am done wit FGB and will be more than happy to sell it to someone interested at much lower price than the vendor…"

Thanks for clearing it up bros