Forex Guide Needed

Hey, I am looking for IBs who can help me with the concept and understanding of affiliate programs at forex broker companys?

Check out the preschool section

Hello @Samantha.018

Make your way over to the School of Pipsology to start learning. This is our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

We also provide regularly daily and weekly updated articles (written by various industry experts) on different Forex topics, a community forum where you can exchange questions and answers with the thousands of other members, a Calendar of Forex news and events, our Forexpedia that includes Forex terms and definitions, and several broker resources for when you’re ready to open a Forex trading account.

The best part about it - it’s all FREE! Again, start at the School of Pipsology to gain a foundation for your trading. Enjoy!

Pipzilla :coffee:

Welcome Samanthaaaa! :blush: I’m always excited to see lady traders so if you need any help, maybe I can also use what little knowledge I have to help you. :blush: Don’t be shy to ask questions here if there’s anything that’s confusing to you about forex. :blush: Good luuuuck! :smiley:

So, basically it’s a program through which one can give referrals of clients to the online forex brokers and even traders along with platforms as well. Hope this clears your confusion a bit.