Forex hacked

There are llot of new features like mass hedging but they do not explain them. I did not see the reverse system either on their website

Hi all.

I am using the ea on my live account now with the settings that I have attached here.

Initially, I deposited $500. It grew to about $900++ within less than 2 weeks with the attached setting file.

As my account started to increase, I placed SL manually usually about 60-100 pips away from the opening price.

But the, my account is declining from about $900 to about $700+ now.
Any advice is appreciated. I am quite scared because the EA does not place a SL. Thats why I 'm putting it manually to protect my profits.

Any advice is appriciated.:frowning:

I tested Forex hacked for over 3 months. It blew away 4 demo accounts of 10k each. Very dangerouse EA.
Believe me, the only way to trade forex is learn how do it yourself.
It will take you maybe a year at least. Iā€™ve been demo trading for 10 months now, 4 hours per day and Iā€™m still not good enough to go live yet but Iā€™m getting there :slight_smile:

wah! freakin dangerous man!

anyway, I did try to do manual trading for I donā€™t know how many months already. Its just a headache man.

I would like to trade based on pending trades and not manually waiting as its a waste of time to me. It did work slightly more than 50%.

Do tell me if you can find some useful sites talking about pending trades strategy.

Happy trading all! ~ :smiley:

They came out with version 2.3 but it is a dangerous martingale EA. I am testing out pipstrider by forex-goldmine. It has a martingale disruptor which helpd control the martingale somewhat. So far it makes small profits steadily and the p/l are reasonable,so far no blow outs.

you can use a micro account depends on your broker with lots of 0.01
u can use some special settings for forex hacked 2.3
at Best Forex Robot (MT4 EA) Comparison For 2017/2018 ā€“ Top Forex Robot Reviews By ForexFBI.com
on the webpage. u will see a pop window box asking u for signup on free EAs and VIP access on the site.
fill out your info and the admin on forexfbi will email you your acces on the VIP page.

that is where you get your vip settings for forex hacked.

i canā€™t believe this EA hasnā€™t got a SL. What a joke.

for certain brokers like gomarkets. it does have a SL.
also the EA itself have a Stop loss option. you can enable it or disabled.
MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world
my gomarkets demo account with forexhacked 2.3

It does have a stop loss, you have to set the ā€œAllow Stop Lossā€ to ā€œtrueā€ā€¦

Youā€™re a jokeā€¦READ!!

the EA also have a feature other then stop loss is

trendStoploss- a safe guard incase the takeprofit gets raised and then the price reverses. This stop loss is the number of pips off the current price.

the allowTrending setting is the one who is controlling trenstoploss, trendTrigger (To control when to start the order modification. This is the number of pips the current
price has to be from the take profit before modifying the entire set of orders to have a higher take profit.)
and trendPips (To set how many pips to add to the takeprofit). i highly recommend to use this then stoploss feature.

recently i used forex hacked to invest my currency but i ady loss around 500. Can u all told me how to set the setting of forex hacked and how to make profit. I only wan to earn 30 per day only

I just purchased forex hacked. I have never traded before and I wanted a robot because I donā€™t have time to sit in front of a computer. I am not sure what platform to use or settings any suggestions.

I found out the hard way not to do martingale EAā€™s anymore. The guys on 4X Project.com donā€™t even bother to review martingale EAā€™s. They blow your account evntually. You can use microā€™s but eventually you get a huge number of open p/lā€™s.

I used this Ea for while, I lost money, not much ā€¦I stopped trading this EA

Yep it is a dangerous EA as are all martingale EAā€™s

the problem with EAs is that you need to be a profitable trader before you can be profitable with themā€¦ EAs have to be monitored to be profitable, an if you donā€™t know why you should monitor it, you donā€™t know how to trade. And you will be wiped outā€¦

always observe the ea trading style or strategy. ask yourself can this ea handle heavy requote on live trading and sudden spike?
most of the ea show red line for take profit broker can take you out easy.

I will post the ea that can handle roquote no charge.For better result use only for live trading, Why? live trading got requote not on demo. Iā€™ll show you the settings and tricks. Save your account for this ea

please,will this ea work well with fxpro,and if am to use $1000,please what should i use as my lots and other settings

Please donā€™t use martingale on your live account.

what do u mean by donā€™t use martingale on ur live account