Forex hacked

forex hacked is a new EA robot that came out… anyone have any success with it? let me know thanks

I’m using it now on a live account…It practically blew my account because I didn’t change the defaults (Lots) to .01

Something they didn’t mention anywhere on the site. If your account is under the $3000.00 you see their nice little results, then make sure you change it to micro lots.

Basically, it will suffer quite a bit of drawdown as well.

-Happy Trading

I just got this ea running this week and so far its doing well. Mind you I’m not using default settings.

I changed the booster from 1.4 to 1.8, maxtrades to 10 and PipStarter to 55. I feel this will help avoid the ea opening so many trades in a long negative trend and ultimately lower draw downs. The higher Booster gives it a better chance to make a bigger profit at the same time without having to worry about larger drawdowns because it’s not opening so many trades so close together.

sent u a message man. message me back…

My account is now $264.00. Do your suggested settings still apply?

Thank You

Hey Kinitex,

I made these changes and they have helped my account get a little more stable. My Forex Hacked account did grow over 200% with the original settings though so I will have to watch this closer and then report back.

also sent u a message what nobody checks their visitor message?

rdontrader,

Are you sure this will work on real account, how about on PFGFX broker?, most of the time it shows in the journal says trading with this EA prohibited.

I’m realy frustrated and try to gain money hope this is a very effective EA

Funny. I am having disastrous result using backtest on this EA. Basically wiped out the whole account starting from Jan 09 - Sep 09.

Funny.

Backtests are of no use, check out the live mt4 trading results. Backtests are used by expert advisors that don’t have good forward tests.

Take care.

I don’t know why so many people deem a system un-profitable because it doesn’t backtest well. I could leave the EA backtest optimizing overnight testing every possible combination of settings, and in the morning have a fantastic looking backtest. But I lost count how many times I’ve done that, then those exact settings were complete disasters in forward tests.

The only way I’ve seen people profit from backtests are marketers selling an EA with a pretty backtest that made $1,934,348,384.34 in just one year and a bunch of newbs start buying it.

1 Like

Sorry! Really a noob on this. Just thought backtest will be a gauge towards how it might perform on the forward test.

Does it also mean if it performs extremely well in the back test, it might also be disastrous in forward test?

be serious. demo and live stats are quite different. maybe someone that can post some live acct status to shed some light?

I have backtested on recent data and compared it to my live robot trading and it made the same deals as when backtesting. I think backtesting is good as long as you have high quality historical data

Would some of you more experienced traders please comment on my findings.

I have been looking over the published live stats account on the website and I am a little confused.:confused:

Between 21.Sep 09 and 23 Sep 09 there were 9 long orders opened, the first of which was a 0.1 lot size and the 8th was a 1.71 lot size. With a BOOSTER = 1.5, I can see how it got to 1.71.

But then there was another (9th) trade at a lot size of 4.14. This is the one lot size I do not understand.
It is not a multiple of 1.5 and it is the 9th long trade, where their recommendation is 8 max trades???

Could someone please explain to me how this 4.14 lot size trade got there - was it placed manually to get out of trouble???

Secondly would anyone please tell me know how the account was not ‘blown-up’ with 9 trades totaling over 9 lots ??? Am I missing something?
I have currently 5 trades open and they only total 1.3 lots with a margin of around $2000
So to my way of thinking 9 lots would need a margin substantially higher than $5000, which is their account size.

I have asked for an explanation from the originator but no answer!!!

Thanks
PipBear

hi
i appericiate if some one has it and share to me THE MANUAL pls
cheers

if you check w3.4xproject.com, you may have a different view . it does all sorts EA test.

Forex hacked has been working for me great both on live and demo for 6 straight weeks.

I am an active forex hacked customer with multiple memberships trading multiple accounts and have been very satisfied thus far both with their new 2.0 version, and their continued support and updates.

I just got word that version 2.1 is coming out soon and it looks delicious!!! :smiley:

So far this is what I have heard being released with version 2.1

[ul]
[li]Revamped mass hedging system (bye bye big drawdowns :p)
[/li][li]Individual trade stoplosses
[/li][li]Pause setting (this will come in handy!)
[/li][li]Trend indication filter
[/li][li]reverse system (could be interesting…)
[/li][li]bug fixes (yay!)
[/li][/ul]

Hi,

I’m just getting into forex hacked. Been demo trading for nearly 4 weeks now.
On my third account which is going pretty well so far. Still running V1 with
Lot Size 0.1 TP 45 PS 31 B 1.7 Demo Deposit £7,500. Up over £4k in 7.5 trading days so far and that’s only using about £700 of margin!Can you explain how this Booster works? I can’t figure out the progression of the lot sizes from 0.1. Is the strength of the trend something to do with it? I studied all the live accounts at MT4Stats. User AP with the big bucks had some huge lot sizes like 19.4!! How? Must have been a manual intervention.
Why do you trade so many accounts ( assume it’s just forex?)How does that help? Do you run them off a single trading platform or multiple platforms? I didn’t think you could do that. If you’re running V2 ( I have it but not installed yet) hows it going? I assume I can run V2 using my V1 settings and it wont mess anything up. I really need to run V2 so I can run an extra demo account to use as a short term test bed.
If you’ve been doing this for a while what’s the best bit of advice you can give me before I go Live?
Sorry for all the questions but this is becoming addictive stuff
I’m in the UK

I have been testing Masyuk V3 where hacked got the source code. I am thinking about buying Hacked version 2.1. I am interested in the scalper settings and the mass hedging. Anybody try the mass hedging yet?