Forex hacked

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience here
I never used EAs before but now want to try. Reading this topic made me more covinced to get Forex Hacked, I think it’s worth to buy.

Ok. Go ahead. but you have been warned. you will not get a refund. Be careful…
Forexhacked are scammers…

Please dont your gonna loss your money and if u dont care just give me your money hehe ur gonna get it lost no matter what …this EA has no stoploss! which means your gonna lose no matter what!

Thanks for advices, guys. I have some experience with programming and can write my own plugins for Metatrader, but I haven’t much experience with trading and need good strategy. I don’t consider any EA is the Holy Grail, but some of them are showing good results on mt4live.com… hope the same strategy they sell

Hope for your advice about these EAs (I’ve found any information about them on Babypips)

Signalator FX
Forex Steam
Tasukigap

Also found this EA goes quite well Wallstreet Forex Robot coupon

Regards,
Rossan

Getting back on the subject of ForexHacked, I was wondering which brokers that accept US customers are compatible with forexhacked and all of its features. For example Mass Hedging.

Just thought I would share my system so far… it is definitely about managing risk with FH. I have limited each system (3 systems per pair) to 5 trades, which means 5x3x9 pairs = 135 trades total are possible at any one time.

I would recommend using this with at least $10,000 and 0.01 (minimum lots on IC Markets) to ensure you have plenty of margin to cover DD. I have used the presets provided with FH Pro.

You can see my account if you go to myfxbook and look up BluePanther > Test 1 Forex Hacked (I can’t post the link yet).

Good luck! So far I have been winning… I hope this continues! :53:

hi There,

first of all, it is so ridiculous when people say “scam” for everything… when they don’t read the rules, don’t give a **** about the terms of a product, just simply put “scam” , when they get in trouble. They such an idiot to understand or read something, so why do they agree blindly when they buy a product? It is just a human nature.
I’m a user of Forex Hacked for a good few months, i have both the forexHacked and ForexHacked Pro version. The pro version just got updated a few weeks ago (do you think scams get upgrade time to time?), it is better on drawdown, for sure. At the beginning, Pro made tons of money real quick and then went in a huge drawdown - it is the nature of this EA, if you’re NOT prepared to correct those mistakes made by the EA, like to hedge out of negative trades - than find something else! This EA makes tons of money in a short time, but it needs a big space to work correctly. I just put the newest (1.15) pro on a demo, it makes a lot of money with a lower drawdown and also the money management’s way better than it was. It goes to a 5-25% drawdown sometimes, but it comes out of the crap and goes back to normal in a short period of time. Also, it is very important NOT to put it on a high volatility pairs, such as JPY, cause it kills most of the EA’s… Just go with EURUSD, GBPUSD and such to be on the safe side.
I don’t really listen to comments like “its a scam” and than no explanation… the internet is full of with these smartass guys, they can say a bunch of crap about everything, but there’s nothing behind those words…
I’m not a product manager or sales, only a weekday trader, i just realized, number of the bloggers and forum swingers talk ****… If you want more reliable reault, reviews with proven accounts and tests, find those big review sites, they have more reliable comments about most of the products.

Oh yes: I never had any questions or problems unresolved by ForexHacked, i always got answer within 24 hours… so who’s the scam??

cheers,

Zolie

[QUOTE=“mozola;494668”]hi There,

first of all, it is so ridiculous when people say “scam” for everything… when they don’t read the rules, don’t give a **** about the terms of a product, just simply put “scam” , when they get in trouble. They such an idiot to understand or read something, so why do they agree blindly when they buy a product? It is just a human nature.
I’m a user of Forex Hacked for a good few months, i have both the forexHacked and ForexHacked Pro version. The pro version just got updated a few weeks ago (do you think scams get upgrade time to time?), it is better on drawdown, for sure. At the beginning, Pro made tons of money real quick and then went in a huge drawdown - it is the nature of this EA, if you’re NOT prepared to correct those mistakes made by the EA, like to hedge out of negative trades - than find something else! This EA makes tons of money in a short time, but it needs a big space to work correctly. I just put the newest (1.15) pro on a demo, it makes a lot of money with a lower drawdown and also the money management’s way better than it was. It goes to a 5-25% drawdown sometimes, but it comes out of the crap and goes back to normal in a short period of time. Also, it is very important NOT to put it on a high volatility pairs, such as JPY, cause it kills most of the EA’s… Just go with EURUSD, GBPUSD and such to be on the safe side.
I don’t really listen to comments like “its a scam” and than no explanation… the internet is full of with these smartass guys, they can say a bunch of crap about everything, but there’s nothing behind those words…
I’m not a product manager or sales, only a weekday trader, i just realized, number of the bloggers and forum swingers talk ****… If you want more reliable reault, reviews with proven accounts and tests, find those big review sites, they have more reliable comments about most of the products.

Oh yes: I never had any questions or problems unresolved by ForexHacked, i always got answer within 24 hours… so who’s the scam??

cheers,

Zolie[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a scam to me…

really??? why does it sound like a scam to you? because your name is ilovepizzamore and there’s no explanation behind this nice comment: “sounds like a scam to me”??? that’s all you got???

sounds like a scam to me - it sounds gay and dumb to me… congratulation, you have to be smart and wise to drop this kind of comment… bravo!