Forex has inspired me

I believe that this thread gonna be helpful for all the traders wh0 get loss in this business! So, my question is when we get loss here we become emotional and mostly traders wh0 gets consistently loss the give up! so, what is the thing which can inspire us to trade with Forex trading despite we have lost our lot’s of hard earn money?

What inspired my when i was still facing great losses in forex was that my tomorrow shall be better. I know that nothing good comes easy and this is also true in forex trading. Great men that achieved success in forex did not get there in one day. they had their own set backs then. Ask people like Warren Buffet, George Soros, and the rest of them and they will tell you the same thing

Indeed. It is like the fat or ugly girl no one wants to dance with but when she gets older, mamma mia!!!

Yes forex is wonderful business ,. Here i always a chance o recover your loss. We loose , we gain , we again repeat this process. It inspired me that we can have good amoutnt in our hands in just one trade. If today we are fail in trading we can improve our skill tomorrow that will increase our profit ratio.

Ya, but need success within our initial deposits…cant afford to have so many initial deposits…

Yes, one needs to work hard. If you’re losing, the market may want to tell you something. You have to study your actions, emotions. A professional trader friend told me that in trading, you learn yourself better know (if your’re successfull). And you learn to see things and life in a new way.

I agree, trading will definitely change your perspective in life…