Forex is a lie, don't waste your money and time, is NOT legit

Don’t ever bother with forex/ stocks/ whatever. Is all a scam. You’ll find nothing meaningful in this, you’ll only lose money and time. I uninstalled all forex apps, deleted MT4, I guess I’ll necer go back again. Stay away.

They are thieves who takes your money. You’ll only end up poorer than you started. No matter how you twist these charts you’ll never understand them. Trust me. I backtested everything in any form or shape you want.

As a retailer you’re meant to be meat for sharks. Perhaps not even these “institutional traders” exist. Forex and all financial assets are exactly like that Internet scam where you can only lose money. That scam we are all afraidnof and avoid. This is one of them. You’ll only lose everything.

As proof you have no money, you made no profit, you lost time and money, you hope to make the lost money back, but eventually you’ll lose more. There is no tangible wave or candlestick pattern that will help you. No indicator, no method will help you. No news interpretation works. Literally everything you try is useless.

You my feel you found your edge, if you really test it, not random, you’ll see how it fails. I invite you to test your “strategy” through Blue FX on MT4 100% free on multiple pairs. Is up to you who is right…

Is like you pour money into slot machines. Is not even that I’m pessimistic, I want to be profitable, I would want that, but when I see this garbage only takes you out why would I even bother to enrich others? Think people, for god’s sake.

All these people claiming here trading is profitable never made 1 single dollar in real trading or are trying to recover their losses or maybe (MAYBE) made some 10 dollars net profit with dumb luck. That’s what trading is.

Not to mention how many bad reviews all brokers have. Regulated or not regardless of the country/ continent. This is what I have to say after my 2+ years experience with this.

Whatever you try, it will simply fail. Is like you toss a coin. Even more, they move against you. Is a fact they move against “the majority”.

With all this financial bs I and “trillions” of dollars daily I wouldn’t be surprised to find out these market would move against me ESPECIALLY for me (a nobody), just to take my money. So many trillions there yeah.

Honestly, STAY AWAY!

Wow, you must have got burnt good and proper. But I will agree with you. The "markets aren’t there to make you or me rich, we are just food for fodder. Almost all here would be far better of getting a part time job to supplement their income. I think about the 10000+hrs I put in over 5 years for a couple of g’s profit. 20c an hour. A part time job would have paid $25.

Yet I’m back.

1 Like

Lost +2k$. Still impressed you are green overall.

Only just come back after a 2 year spell. Those 5 years burnt me out, that’s to be sure.

Why not just change your forum name to sane20. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Sane20 may make back that $2K in no time with a 3:1 reward risk ratio, 1% of bank per trade, and about 300 trades with a 10% edge :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@insane19 and @therealInsideBar you both must have been burned bad.

Problem is that your bitterness toward trading is nothing more than your re-action to your frustration of not having found success with trading.

Maybe you both are not cut out to be traders. Usually those who say it cannot be done say that because they are not willing to put in the hard yards to learn to trade.

Remember “where there is a will there is a way”. You just need to find it.

Have you considered punting on the horse races?? At least you can watch your money go round a race track before it goes into the sky rocket of the bookie.

Best of luck

Blackduck

5 Likes

@Blackduck To much presumption here buddy. I walked away because it came at the cost of spending time with my kids. Now they are a bit older, now I have reprioritized my life, I’m back to apply those skills. I don’t walk the walk or talk the talk. I keep it real and have many hurt feeling reports ready for those that don’t like what I have to say.

It’s a pleasure to meet you too.

Blackduck

2 Likes

Forex is forex, not a lie . :rofl:
I would rephrase in : trading is extremely difficult because the market is mostly efficient and random.
The lie is that trading is easy.

3 Likes

Pleasure is mine cobber, look forward to hearing your views and seeing if I can apply them to my speculation

1 Like

Australian???

Cheers

Blackduck

Yep.

Cheers

Balckduck

1 Like

Yep, cobber, champ, bro and cuz are all in my vocab lol

1 Like

Just because you got blown does not mean that Forex is fake. Lol

Question: are you profitable in the longrun?

The reason many forex traders fail is that they are undercapitalized in relation to the size of the trades they make. It is either greed or the prospect of controlling vast amounts of money with only a small amount of capital that coerces forex traders to take on such huge and fragile financial risk.

2 Likes

Problem with trading is that people see “Easy money” & “Quick money”

Reality is Trading is “Hard " & " Take time to master” & “Very few earn money from trading”

Trading / Stocks / Forex is not a lie.
Trading / Stocks / Forex is hard to master

4 Likes

you stand no chance. All the tools you have are innefective. You only make assertions based ob what you see on a chart. Which is completely clueless. And no, some bs news won’t change this fact.

Hi @insane19

Maybe trading is not for you as you have to believe you can do it before you fix it.

I make money on Fx as example Strategy Manager - hefoba03 | FXTM EU or DARWIN EOD - Provided by hekenberg and managed by Darwinex

I know you can earn money on the market

1 Like

I don’t care about what people think about forex .forex requires more than what most People give it.