Forex is a lie, don't waste your money and time, is NOT legit

It means you’ll not make money anyway because you are undercapitalised.

1 Like

Although I don’t really deny the hunt part somehow.

@insane19
Not even with proper risk management? What if one gradually increase the capital and keep trading with micro lots? There must be some ways for traders who enter markets with minimum 50 USD accounts.

There may be, but as far as we go I haven’t discovered anything. With 10-50 trades a year you will not make too much without a lot of money. That was my point. We still stand no chance unless we are rich.

I have bookmarked your feedback. I’ll experiment with this.

1 Like

hi, few days ago shared a market aproach with some dude on here cos i saw him struggle even after he payed for some courses. do me the courtesy and backtest it @insane19.
mind u that u need strenght or weakness(volume), so i d suggest u get a read on that first, understand the concept, then go backtest it and come back with the results. i d be very intrigued to see with what u gonna come up with. it s all free btw, and the strategy is pretty easy but robust, very good RR and high probability if used corectly.
cheers

2 Likes

@1odi I’ll give them a try, it’ll be interesting. Never tried that.

Edit: only went with pure “price action”, to avoid noise.

cool, let me know what ur results are. mind u i m trading this everyday of the week live, so if u come here and tell me that in backtest it doesn t work means ur a foul!!! and u haven t studied volume(basic weakness and strenght) or u didn t respected the rules! anyways, good luck with it, and cos ur so persistent u ll eventually succeed if u stop bitching and get to work.
cheers

@insane19 :smile:
what noise mate? could be the noise that ignorance makes…cos markets are fractal, there no +noise+. i don t even consider candles without volume, whatever pinbar or engulfment or mother father bar, inside out bars, etc…just do the work mate, if u really wanna see some improvements. be honest with urself, cos i m sure u failing is due to over risking with small sums trying to be like Soros over night.
i m gonna share with u 1 more thing. you could trade macd crosses and still be profitable in the long run…it s not the strategy that kills people, it s themselfs. anyways, let me know what are ur results.
cheers
ps> check out this dude, he trades macd cross mostly, and still profitable, all live and with live funds. i could never trade like that, cos 2 many losses in row would piss me off, but it s very doable if u have patience and a tough mindset. goes to show that most strategies outhere work imo atleast ofc, but it s us, the traders that screw everything up.

2 Likes

If you and 10 of your buddies go play football against Real Madrid and lose 0:50, would you also say that football is a lie and there is no point for anyone to train and do it, since they can’t beat the pros anyway? :smile:

Every success comes from a combination of talent and hard work. In most jobs intelligence is needed, too. So yeah, most people will fail in forex, but most people would fail in every business, thats why 99% of all people have jobs and only a 1% are running companies and employing those 99%(just a rough guess).

Or do you think if you opened a restaurant, you would be instant success? If you failed there, would you say the restaurant business is a scam?

Never judge others on what you can’t do. There are always people who can do things you can’t do…and there are also things you can do better than others. So focus on what you are good at and invest there.

5 Likes

Could not agree with you more.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Never judge others on what you can’t do. There are always people who can do things you can’t do…and there are also things you can do better than others. So focus on what you are good at and invest there.

Ye, George Soros says hi. There is a 0% probability he made 30% a year over 40 years by just being a statistical extreme.

My guess OP is a technical analysis day trader.

you trying to rationalise your failings ,if you left the site and return 10 years later( still trading or not )you probably question what you written

1 Like

Hi @alphahavoc

I see you agree with @insane19 doom and gloom assessment of the Forex Market.

I see you describe yourself as a discretionary trader. So you are obviously still trading, are you profitable trading any other markets?? Futures Stocks Crypto?? Or are all markets and all types of trading a waste of time??

Cheers

Blackduck

I’m just teasing insane19. Any instrument are tradable, if you do enough homework.

i thought you was a shrewd man

Blackduck. You are so unkind! The Aussies are very well balanced. They have a chip on both shoulders. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Lets see if he bits.

Cheers

Blackduck

Well played my friend. Well played.

:clap: :clap: :grinning:

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like