Forex is a lie, don't waste your money and time, is NOT legit

Right there is where your problem begins. The fact that you risked as high as 50% per trade confirms that you had a perception that forex trading is a cash cow. Upon realizing that your perception is wrong, you convinced yourself that the entire market is a lie.

Still preaching this filth. Let it go

If you are too profitable, a lot of people start noticing, for the better

1 Like

Stop following me around the site. Reply to the thread if you wish to.

Already have, 1st responder. No peddling here, don’t give yourself to much credit and don’t fell bad if folks don’t like you

I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like tommor.

First for everything lmfao

Reminds me of another fella, he was also well like, well respected and the biggest fraud here pipmehappy

He’s a fraud too now…interesting, didn’t realize you knew him that well.
Anyways, no point arguing with someone who will be gone again in a few weeks.

Thats the thing cobber, I do. But in a virtual world, how could you know that? You couldn’t. Maybe I’ll be here next month, maybe you won’t.

Maybe you’ll come around and start questioning the filth you have been taught and come up with your own conclusions. Thats my hope!

But I’m certainly not here to win a popularity contest.

I must say though, in between the negativity, insults and criticism (constructive?), you do have some interesting and intriguing things to say.

50 years of my life and I acknowledge I don’t play with others nicely. Reality is there is nothing I can share that hasn’t already been shared over the time. But truth be told, I don’t like this snowflake, sugar coated world we live in today. Doesn’t promote independent thought which you need to survive this game. Doesn’t promote accepting responsibility for one’s own actions. Actions == consequences. Do the crime serve the time papa told me.

We had an agreement that we would limit our interaction on the site. We should both stick to this.

Whilst I agree with you on this point I have to ask why are you so angry and upset??

This world is full of lunatics that cannot think and the problem is that the level of stupidity that exists today is not born from ignorance, it has been taught. Brainwash fools.

Have a good weekend.

:wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

This always makes me feel better.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

I like @tommor

He seems like a nice person.

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

There used to another guy from Aus - think his name was Bob - he didn’t like PMH - come to think of it he didn’t like anybody :slight_smile:

Geez Aussies they have a bad rep!!

:angry: :rage:

I think I need another :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Too early for me yet - you guys have a head start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not angry , just bi-polar and off the meds :wink:

@therealInsideBar

Being bi polar must do wonders the trading - lol

1 Like

Pro’s and con. Work with your strengths and minimize damage from your weaknesses.

2 Likes