Forex is a lie, don't waste your money and time, is NOT legit

Well played my friend. Well played.

:clap: :clap: :grinning:

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Isn’t this still really good? Wouldn’t a larger account size help? Or is the issue just… boredom, having to wait?

@Thebeezneez The issue is when you have no money.

@insane19 what news have you about the backtest? share the news, it works or it doesnt?

Forex is one of the largest financial markets in the world so I will not say that it is a scam. Trading can be difficult since the market is so volatile. There is a lot of hard work that goes into it.

@insane19 have u quit on the hole trading endevour? u still haven t said anything about that market aproach i ve given you. i m here waiting for u to tell me that it doesn t work!!!
cheers

1 Like

Well, I am sorry that you have all your money lost and that you are advising others to watch out but Forex is not a scam. You probably didn’t study all the tools before going into it and Forex is like a gamble. It is not a money tree that you will go to pick money. It is an effort, courage, mindset, and patients.
My neighbor are rich from forex and both husband and wife can’t work because they have gain a lot for FX and I am inspired by them this is what put me into FX.

You probably went in there thinking to get rich over night and with the scenario it warn people to stay away from forex if they don’t have enough money or if they are thinking to get rich soon.

Or you are probably one of the companies that employees ran away from to come to forex and they are mad and trying to punch forex.
I am going to trade forex until I am expired into this world.

1 Like

Hi odi, I haven’t tried your method yet. I was left kinda hollow by forex and didn’t try yet. I finished my “longterm” strategy so I done it (only have to figure out stop-loss size). Didn’t have energy for 2 things. I’ll do a backtesting today for the approach you have given to me, and hopefully it works for me. Sorry for not answering. I didn’t check the forum for a while.

Thank you for your message. It lifted me up. Good to know there are succesful people in retail forex. If work, discipline and study is everything required, I’m close.

You must never overtrade if you have been making losses. You will only increase your losses.

That’s not true .

Most traders take a Forex course on how to trade. The things they teach you are not important its the things they don’t teach you that’s important. The reason traders fail is they are set up to fail from the beginning.

There’s a stock trader in the US that uses computer generated algorithms in his trading robot. Makes $60 million/year.