Forex is complicated but it does not have to be!

Hello everyone. So my story is I started trading in May 2020, so I have been trading for 5 months. I started Demo but quickly moved on to Live as I thought it is best to just play with real money. This was the advice I was and I did blow my account last week after profiting and of course with some losses but was winning in overall. I am happy though that I moved to Live account. Cause the difference is huge when playing Demo and Real money. Anyhow my other half got me into Trading and once I got into it I started to grow a great passion and I am really interested in Forex. As forex is not just about making money it shows a lot about of life and what is going on in the world. So here I am pursuing my dream to learn and understand Forex. I want to change as a person and become dependent on myself. I have understood that this game is not about getting rich quickly, it is a skill. A skill that I am willing to learn. Everything takes time to learn and Forex is no different. I am happy to have joined the community and Lets Go get this.

Regards
Missan

Welcome to the BabyPips community @Missanbrown! Glad you were able to decide for yourself that you’d learn better using a live account - hopefully with just a small account. I wish you luck in your trading journey and I hope to see more posts from you around here!

Welcome Missanbrown. Practicing on the live account is good as cray as it sounds. Success does not come easy but with dedication and hard work you got the recipe

1 Like

Agree…that’s what I am doing right now. Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks for coming back to me. Appreciate your message.

That is absolutely right. Even I switched to Live account early in my trading. And the actual thrill of winning and loosing the ,money generates passion for trading. Forex has a lot to offer to all it’s traders.

Hello and welcome to the community Missanbrown. You have been smart and lucky to have been able to stay in overall profit despite blowing your account. The understanding that trading isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme is a good start. I wish you all the best.

Thanks. Yeah it has been hard but not given up yet.

Hello Missan and great to know that you got lucky to have successfully traded only after a few months of demo account practice. Now that you’re willing to hone your skills, I’d suggest you to seek knowledgeable information from the School of Pipsology. This is important since you need to have a thorough understanding of elements like leverage, currency pairs, margin, and account equity. Do share how your journey went.

When you trade forex for the first time, you will get ideas about a lot of things. You will get to know what must be done and what must be avoided. The more you take risks, the better your journey becomes. Never refrain from learning and perform market analysis before you take any step.