Forex learning skills

hi folk this is my first look into forex ,its a little daunting i am in north uk and am reading as much as possible on same .hopefully we can learn the basics

1 Like

welcome, im also from the NW in the UK. Plenty of information on this forum for you to read and get stuck into. practice everything you read or want to try on demo first

1 Like

Learning in Forex is a continuous process and you could never stop learning if you desire to survive the Forex Market for the long run.

1 Like

You can learn forex from the educational section of babypips.

1 Like

Proper learning is mandatory to survive in this market.

1 Like

This market is the riskiest market in the world. You need proper knowledge and skills to survive in this market.

1 Like

Hi and welcome.
It’s getting dark at night now isn’t it up north. I’m just south of Manchester.

Get stuck into the School of Pipsology in the Education section, and don’t spend any money until you have read at least 100 posts on this forum. You are in a good place to learn.

Morning Mr Mondeo…thanks for replying so early appreciate…re trading I’ve been researching trading and have signed up…they suggested baby p … but frankly I’ve l maybe wrong but what can I really learn from this forum that I can’t from following a trader on YouTube? … I’ve come to my reasoning that best way is starting demo account…and asses over wins n losers… what you’re take on it

Thanks for replying. I thought that …get practicing on demo and would you think follow a trader who is high ranked on you tube? or chat on bpips ?

Morning and thanks for early reply appreciate… what s your take on bpips, like if you’re brand new to learning then probably ok but I’ve been researching and testing trading for 4 month and am asking that you might learn quicker by following a trading channel because really isn’t this forum just chatting? And to be honest eventually you have to open demo acc and get on with it ! . Ie follow your guide and demo

Hi thanks for getting back… mandatory that’s a key word friend. How long have you been learning trading? Are you or will you learn through learning channel or would you say begin with bpips ? Is it essential to be in this forum ? Wouldn’t you be more advanced in learning using a high ranked you tube channel? Isn’t this forum just really about chatting rather than where eventually you have to go , meaning opening a demo account

Thanks oronzo how long have you been learning with bpips? Would you suggest after some time opening a demo account? Isn’t this forum just about chatting rather than getting to the core of learning ? Which is pysical learning , what s your take on it

Hello Jen thanks for getting back… what can or does this forum give ,I mean isn’t it just chatting and building confidence , because eventually you will have to begin right? And you will have to open a demo account

Thanks butter but surely end of day you must begin right? confidence, how long before you have same is personal… how much of bpips must you have before you make that step and open a demo account

Hello and welcome, you are in the right place. Start with School of Pipsology of this website. Give regular time in learning. Learn about good trading habit and try to develop them from the beginning.

When starting research on a new project a vital step is to identify what you need to know immediately - then research and understand these points. The rest can follow later.

In order to get started in trading quickly, use the simplest chart pattern, an uptrend, and trade it by following it - “buy the dips”. Find a stable uptrend; look for two successive bars with lower highs and lower lows. Set a buy order just above the second bar’s high: set a stop-loss somewhere below the second bar’s low. Adjust the position size to protect you from serious capital loss per losing trade. Take profits when the trend weakens and set a new buy order. If your buy order is not triggered because price fell further, re-set the order at a lower level. Keep doing this. Get on with it.

Hi,
I think the answer is “not much”. But with help from forum members here, it could take you a lot less time to follow some of the recommendations on this forum than to make a random start on Youtube.

The link below is to a post by a forum member in which I have tried to set out the logical journey that I think anyone interested in Forex should be taking.

My own journey into Forex started in around 1988, but seriously in 2010. And I must be pretty useless at it because I still have not found the holy grail of being able to consistently trade with an edge.

I had watched about 20 videos created by what is referred to as the NNFX method until I realized there was a website that put those videos in chronological order. Once I had found the website, I then proceeded to spend about 100 hours writing a trading plan following that method.

In summary, I have found BabyPips to be a good place to start (click the Education tab for a well structured self learning training course called School of Pipsology. Followed in the intended order of learning that will save you a lot of time as well. Do the quizzes - the next time you log on it will keep track of your progress.

Best of luck with BabyPips and with Youtube videos. I use both extensively.

Hi! I understand that it can be overwhelming at first. Hopefully this site will help you out!

Good day sir, i like to know the website that combine the nnfx method together, can you please tell me the channel? I like to learn more?

Sorry i am v new, try a older member…