Forex MegaDroid

Here is a live account statement for Forex MegaDroid:

1 Like

Two profitable trades for me today on my FXDD account, with my weekly pure profit on it now totaling to $130.50 on a $3000 deposit:

1 Like

I have had 20 something trades so far on several demo accounts with MegaDroid. All of them where profitable.

Yesterday I started to use MegaDroid on my Alpari Uk Live account. It took 2 trades, both winners.

This EA is extremely hyped, but with 100% winners its not really alot more one could ask for so far.

Proof is in the pudding…

To see my mt4stats accounts, please check my blog:
FAP Turbo Guide

I am also running Forex MegaDroid off my VPS on an I-TradeFX account. Three trades to date on it, all closed in profit:

hi douglas, i see you are using megadroid on alpari uk account. i heard that people were having trouble because it is a 5 digit broker . but yours seem to be working fine. i am thinking of buying the megadroid is there anything i need to know to use it on alpari uk? any help would be great thanks

Two more profitable trades for me today on my ITFX account:

Just checked on my ODL account. Surprisingly, it has shown the best result of all so far, both in terms of consistency and profit level:

An update from the Forex MegaDroid developers:

…Version 1.10 of Forex MegaDroid is ready for release - we are simply finishing the updates to the manual before making it available. We are working through the weekend so, if all goes to plan, you will be able to download it on Sunday or Monday. We will email you as soon as the files have been uploaded so you will not miss out.

From a user perspective, the new version will be highly informative - the old “Waiting” & “Running” messages have been replaced by a whole sequence of comments which explain what is happening as the robot is running.

In addition, users who have accounts with ECN brokers will find that the robot is now able to place trades… unfortunately, connecting with ECN brokers requires significantly different logic in the trade placement code which we have now implemented - our apologies for overlooking that issue in the initial release.

Finally, we have overcome the instances of “error 1000” for those who were experiencing it and we have removed some unnecessary settings from the Inputs list to reduce confusion.

Now, on to current issues…

If you have been experiencing minimal trades over the last week or so then there are several possible causes:

1. Your broker’s pricing conditions (spread, server delay, quote quality) are not good. This can simply be a temporary situation but, if things do not improve then we suggest trying a different broker.

2. Be especially aware that the MegaDroid robot does NOT trade on Fridays, at weekends or on Monday mornings.

3. Check whether you have any error messages or warnings, either on the chart or on the Experts / Journal tabs - if so, please let the help- desk team know about it: Forex MegaDroid :: Support Ticket System

It is also very possible that the robot will not trade for 24-48 hours (or sometimes more), regardless of broker, due to non-condusive market conditions. We have seen such conditions over the last week with all of the very wild swings on EUR/USD as it tries to balance the market sentiment / trader mentality with fundamentals - very frustrating but an aspect of trading life that we have to accept at times. …

I decided to give Forex MegaDroid the benefit of doubt and launched it off my VPS on four demo accounts - with IBFX, Forex.com, Alpari UK, and FXDD. My IBFX statement is streaming live through the MT4Stats website at MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

As you can see, the robot took two trades today on it and both closed in profit. I got the same results for the day on the other three brokers - two profitable trades on each. Tomorrow I will have the statements of my accounts with them streaming through MT4Stats as well, so that you would be able to check them regularly at any convenient time for you.

As promised yesterday, here’s the full set of my account statements of Forex MegaDroid forward tests streaming live through the MT4Stats site:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world (IBFX)

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world (Alpari UK)

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world (FXDD)

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world (Forex.com)

Just discovered one interesting thing: Forex MegaDroid employs a “stealth mode”, which makes it absolutely invisible for brokers. Therefore, brokers cannot even tell the trades were placed by a robot, not to mention determining which robot it was. As a result, you can safely use MegaDroid with ODL and other brokers that do not favor scalpers and openly state so on their sites.

Hello.

Great thread :slight_smile:

I have found that megadroid only trades during certain hours, however you can get megadroid to trade just about anytime(even friday) by turning off the auto gmt offset and altering the gmt offset hours = or - , also if you open extra chart windows and install droid on them you can cover the hours that you are asleep (make sure you change the S1 and S2 numbers to something completly different for each chart window), this is great for testing the droid and trade times and stuff to find more profit , beware though , you can get some losses as I have experienced myself on my demo , this is all part of the process of testing things out :cool: .

Cheers
Nikko

Thanks for your input, Nikko. Please, feel free to share the results of your testing in this thread.

Thanx , no problem.

I will test for a couple of weeks or more before I post my results.

Cheers
Nikko

Thank you. You can post the results weekly to keep the thread active - I’m hoping the other MegaDroid users will then notice it and join us in our discussion.

Folks,

Just to let you know : I just bought the Megadroid this week on Monday and made 37.50 profit :smiley: on a 400 dollar account. I started almost 2 months ago with an 500 dollar account, but the Fabturbo robot managed to loose 123,- dollars :eek:, so I got rid of it :mad:

I have a very good feeling about this robot : spent hours on reading forums etc. and about the settings. I have deposited an additional $500,- in my live account and this Monday we start a little bit more "risky"
Lot Risk 1.0 (in stead of 0.1) and Risk Level 0.2 (in stead of 0.1) :cool:

I will keep everybody updated about my tradings next week…hope to make some profit here…

And by changing the GMT Offset you have the reason why you made some losses here, it’s VERY important to have the RIGHT GMT offset :cool:

Hello Birdie.

Yes you are totally correct about having the correct gmt offset , however , this is as I have said prevously just my own test of megadroid to see how far I can stretch it , though I have had losses I still managed to pull profit yesterday :cool:

Cheers
Nikko

Hello Bravehoststamps.

I will post the results I have at the end of next week .
The thread is getting pretty busy , good stuff ! :slight_smile:

Good to hear you still managed to pull profit :wink:
I am going to be a little bit more risky starting this Monday, Lot Size 1.0 and Risk 0.2, see how things go…on a LIVE account, so hopefully it won’t blast my account away…:eek:

But besides calculating this kind of trading is also all about taking risk, and if you take no risk in life you will get nowhere…