Forex Mentor x Metaverse Enthusiast

Hey guys, super cool Canadian-British here. Here to save you tons of pain on your trading journey. Price action can be codified, don’t let dinosaur traders tell you any different. In the coming days I’ll let you all in on the plan😊.

This sounds an interesting idea. I’m not super-cool and have not much idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Lol everyone is cool in their own way. Do not sell yourself short Mate🫶🏻

With the pfp, I’d have to believe you’re super cool. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not into coding that much but would love to see that plan! :smiley: I’m assuming you would be creating a trading journal? :blush:

1 Like

I would have to disagree. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, I do have some very colourful waistcoats.

1 Like

Yea and I’ll call the journal “The Last Forex Defender” lool​:joy:. Kidding but yea maybe under trading system or trading journal, and maybe I’ll call it “Super Cool…” Just basically explain what my price action robot does and money management :moneybag::heart:

For starters, trading is like the ocean, ebb and flow🌊

Welcome to the community, @LevisJ. Are you going to share a trading system?

1 Like

Thank you @zianfx and yes I will, I’ll show a clear path to trading, knowing as long as human behaviour is involved then we can program our minds to see repetitions.
These repetitions, if observed keenly would help you analyse the market, get ready to trade and then wait for the market to unfold. It’s better than chasing price aye?