Forex Mentorship

Hi,
I am a new to Forex, Can someone pls recommend the best mentor im the market at the moment?

There is NO short cut to success.

I would suggest that you should use Babypips education programme before you even consider mentorship. The rationale is that you will learn your own style that suits you and your lifestyle. You can practice on a demo account for free, while mentorship would cost you.

Just take it easy, one step at a time, and ignore social media marketing hype despite what they promise and which is mostly fantasyland.

There is NO short cut to success.

Forex mentorship is good for learning trading, albeit it is a bit expensive. It works as a big support for traders. But those who can’t afford mentorship can go for free online resources for learning. These sources can also give them better feedback.

I totally agree! I was glued to Babypips, done with the course and I’ve learnt a lot. Currently, I am doing demo practice, not looking for a short at all. I am working full time so I believe that having the mentor is a way forward for me. It’s about finding the right one.

I believe that is a way forward for me personallyas I am workingfull time. Do you have recommendations?

Yes it’s me. What you need?

You will just be wasting your money on a mentor. There is forex information all over the internet for free. And to ask your doubts, you have this forum. What else can a mentor do for you?