Forex Morning Trade

Hello everybody,

I have purchased “Forex Morning Trade” and would like to hear from anybody already trading this system and EA.

Looks like good conservative stats and I have her up and running on Demo1 and Demo2 with the Forex Growth Bot (but thats another thread)

She trades only GPB/USD but I hear of others testing her on other crosses.

Special thanks to Forum Member Johnycanou for directing toward this EA/Indicator.

To quote from the site "Forex Morning Trade.

"It is 100% mechanical system with clear rules; it places one trade a day in the morning. It doesn’t require you to watch your position, the trade hits the profit or loss automatically.

Just imagine that your trading day looks as follows:

1. In the morning you’ll look at the charting platform and decide if you’ll open the trade – decision based on the rules of Forex Morning Trade system

2. If the conditions are met, you’ll simply place a trade and walk away. That’s all. You don’t need to sit in front of the screen, monitoring your positions. The trade will either hit profit target or stop loss automatically."

Please note that this is a manual AND EA system.

I am using both.

ForexVPS

Demo1/AskObid/using FMT Bot and FMT Signal
Demo2/FinFX/using FMT Bot only

AskObid is an ECN/STP Broker
FinFX is an ECN

Warmest regards,

Piparella

PS-My goal is to have an EA Portfolio that provides different(EA) strengths with different currencies and market conditions.

Please keep us posted on your results. Thanks! :slight_smile:

As another Forum member wrote.

“lately due to the crisis affecting middle-east the market is unfortunately reacting more in favor of fundamental analysis instead of technical which is also causing the EA to under perform.”

-55 today.

I have this feeling that I have picked the worst time to be testing any EA’s but then I also think that it may be the best time.

Seeing how any EA will survive the Market right now is fascinating and I am learning alot from the process.

Regards,

Pipparella

Today FMT did not Trade.
-0- pips

Regards,

PippaRELLA

What do you mean by the morning trades? Are they more profitable… I just dont know about the time limits in this funda… Could you be helpful in it?

Forex Morning Trade only takes trades oe trade at the London open (8:30 gmt) It looks at market conditions and decides either long or short. My personal settings target 30 pips. I find this robot to be excellent and by far one of my favorites. One of the great things about it is, it is not even a robot initially. I bought it as a trading system and the robot was a bonus. But you know exactly how it trades and why it is taking the trade.

There are many systems that try to take advantage of the London open. I think Mark (the developer) does a fantastic job of exploiting this time in the market.

BTW I’ve been running this ea live for months and the only losing month for me has been December last year. Mark warned us that December doesn’t perform well and therefore I reduced my risk.