Forex Newbie - Any other Mums on here?

I really appreciate you AH, all the best! In addition, I hope you already finished the BabyPips School; isn’t?

Very appreciate with intention to learn about forex trading, although you as mums, maybe rarely women trader that having interest to learn forex because this is included as a risky business, but naturally as women usually have better patience in their ;life and will walk carefully in every step, although maybe here no any other mums but I think this does not become big problems as long as you have the intention to learn

hi again,

Sorry to leave this hanging - haven’t been on in over a week, building work at home (extending kitchen/our bedroom, old limestone house up a windy hill so not straightforward, especially with curious kids and even more curious cats, sigh…!) so general chaos here.

I incorporate it in that I make sure I am aware of major stories/announcements/events (interest rate decisions, NFP etc), but I don’t directly trade it. I just use my awareness to make sure that I am not placing a trade directly in the path of a major news moment. So I stay out if there’s something imminent

I use Forex Factory for news, but as I’m not directly trading I can use a lot of places. I just need the skinny, not a deep delves.

Hope the EOD discipline is getting easier!!

ST

2 Likes

It may help.listening to this:

1 Like