- EURUSD - Governing Council member Nicholas Garganas quoted as saying that inflation risks remain to the upside, another interest rate hike likely by the European Central Bank. Counters ZEW Survey results which were worse than expected for the month.
- GBPUSD - [B]Pound sterling[/B] rockets higher to [B]26-year high[/B] on rising consumer prices, core figures rise above expectations. Price action sets up for Bank of England meeting minutes scheduled for tomorrow.
- [B]USDJPY[/B] - Tertiary industry index report prints worse than expected for the month over month. Lower print ensures rates will remain unchanged in the Japanese economy in the short run.
- Swiss May adjusted retail sales rises more than double the previous figure. The report confirms consumer and manufacturing figures from previous months as the survey increases 7.2 percent.
- [B]Singapore Dollar[/B] notches lower following less than expected non-oil domestic exports.