- [B]USDCHF -[/B] Swiss June producer and import prices remained flat on the monthly comparison while rising much lower than expected at 2.8 percent on the annualized. Results highly unlikely to deter central bank from raising rates.
- [B]GBPUSD -[/B] UK second quarter GDP rockets higher than expected, shows 3 percent pace continuation.
- [B]USDJPY -[/B] Yen continues to remain suppressed against the majors as carry trade continues. Traders toss aside notions of monetary liquidity following People?s Bank of China decision.
- [B]People?s Bank of China[/B] increases lending rate by 27 basis points to 6.84 percent in response to the highest rate of expansion in 12 years and accelerated consumer prices.
- [B]US Dollar[/B] lower across the board with declines against the Euro and Pound sterling.