[B]Europe - EUR/GBP/CHF[/B]
- German May factory orders rise 3.2 percent in the month over month assessment. Annualized comparison advanced by 7.5 percent, much higher than consensus expectations.
- UK May industrial production inches 0.6 percent higher on the monthly survey bolstering a 0.5 percent move higher in the yearly figure. Results are better than expected and support healthy growth for the sector.
- UK manufacturing production rises in the same month by 1 percent on the yearly assessment. Survey results are above expectations and coincides with pickup in industrials.
- Swiss unemployment rate prints better than expected picture. National rate dips to 2.5 percent from the previous 2.6 percent rate.
[B]Commodity Currencies - AUD/NZD/CAD[/B]
- Australia June foreign reserves rises to A$79.7 billion, falls from previous A$84.6 billion.
- Canada net employment report for the month of June rises more than expected by 34.8K. The employment rate remains stable at 6.1 percent despite improvements in employment.
Click Here For The PDF