Click Here for PDF
[B]Asia - JPY/CNY[/B]
- Japanese May machine orders advance 5.9 percent in the month over month assessment. Figure was stronger than expected against consensus of 1.9 percent.
- June money supply rises 1.8 percent on the yearly comparison, higher than expected.
[B]Commodity Currencies - AUD/NZD/CAD[/B]
- June ANZ Job Advertisements for Australia dips 0.8 percent. Figure pales in comparison to the 10.3 percent monthly figure for May, suggests that employment force may be plateauing.
[B]Europe - GBP/EUR/CHF[/B]
- German May industrial production rises 1.9 percent , as expected on the year on year at 4.6 percent. Data was positive when coupled with May trade balance that widened to 17.5 billion euro surplus.
- UK Producer price indexes released lower than expected. Shows that inflationary pressures may not be prevalent at the production level.