Forex Notes Help

Hello, people! I have trouble with taking Forex Notes. What i mean is everything i learn about I can’t just store it in my brain immediately. I want to take note, so I can refer back to them, but the problem is I don’t how should I take my notes. Online or Paper.

1 Like

you can try taking your notes on paper as study shows it does helps you in storing the topic in your mind. Also you can try deliberate practice, like for instance, after learning about trendlines and take good notes about it, then you can go to the live charts and try drawing it until you get the hang of it. Once you are done, you can proceed on to the next topic.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pretty much agree with @Toshiro.White.

Remember also that keeping records is a research project. In a research project its advisable to decide in advance what questions you want your data to answer - then record the data which allows those questions to be answered. Do not record anything else. We are traders, not historians.

1 Like

Use paper that way if trading doesn’t work out you a have something you can start a fire with in the winter and keep warm.WinWin :grin:

1 Like

Hi, you can try to use mind map.

1 Like

Seems interesting. I might check it out, thanks!

1 Like

Lol, okay.

Yeah, I agree with him as well. You do have point that keeping records is a research project.