Forex optimum - your review

Well, I’ve never developed strategies from scratch but I’ve redesigned a couple. I’ve noticed that if you manipulate the indicators and other stuff too much, the strategy starts trading in a wrong way and you lose quite a bit of money.

All I can say is that if a broker starts working unfairly, no strategy will help you make money. Btw, I’ve recently requested money withdrawal and it was delayed for a bit. Anyone knows what could be the reason?

Unfortunately I have never heard about these brokers so far. Though I am not very experienced person, I think that we all should try to work with reliable, trusted and obviously regulated broker. Currently I am working with a regulated and experienced broker ForexChief and it is offering me lowest zero spread, 1:400 good leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions.

I’ve been trading on Forex Optimum for a long time. I used to trade mostly with currency pairs, and then I tried with crypt and liked it. I used to think that it’s not safe to trade with it. And now I see that I was mistaken. This broker has good terms. You can trade with crypt as well as with other assets. The spreads are fine, the leverage begins from 100.

Yeah, I trade with crypt there too. Honestly, that’s not my only asset. Actually I think that Optimum has not quite enough crypts. There’re only 5 main currencies. But I’ll agree that terms are fine. This brokers equalized crypt and all other assets in rights. Its spreads are quite bearable, lots level is standard. You can short trade or hedge during sharp falls in order not to lose.

This broker has a special cryptoaccount where you can invest crypt. The minimum deposit is 1 Micro-BTC. And you can trade other assets for crypt as well.

Really? That’s great. I haven’t considered this opportunity. I will definitely try it.

I trade crypto on forex optimum. I recently managed to close a good deal. It dropped from 480 to about 420. If only it was always like this, I wouldn’t really mind. My heart would fill with joy, as they say.

You’ve probably invested a lot in one asset? I never do anything like this. I try trading different crypto simultaneously on optimum. I open orders for three, four currencies straight away.

What’s the point? I’ve noticed a pattern here. For example, ethereum and bitocin drop and grow simultaneously. I actually noticed that during the last month. Of course, it might be a coincidence. But look at the June-July charts.

It is certainly a coincidence. Of course there are general factors that influence all crypto. But as a rule every crypto lives its own life. What can you tell me about forex optimum? Is it ok to trade crypto there?

Everything’s quite good with crypto on optimum. There are more than 20 different currencies. The leverage is 1:5. The spreads are quite high of course, but for crypto it’s the same everywhere.

I want to trade crypto, but I don’t have a lot of experience. I tried registering on the exchange, but I’m still waiting for the answer. It’s been a week already, I think. I saw ForexOptimum has a cryptocurrency account. Is it reasonable to trade crypto there?

I never thought about whether it’s reasonable or not actually. I just trade crypto very successfully on optimum. They have around 15 cryptocurrency pairs. Less than on an exchange of course, but I’m quite happy with what they have.

Of course exchanges have more crypto, sometimes even more than 100. But if you’re not a fan of ICO, you’re less likely to trade unfamiliar coins. Although, in my opinion, the trading process is more transparent on the exchange. One DOM can give you a lot of information, especially for a short period.

I also trade crypto on Forex Optimum. I used to trade on the exchange before. But the fact that you have to wait a lot before the money’s withdrawn was really annoying, and this broker withdraws everything fast. And besides crypto you can trade with other assets, which is a big advantage. By the way, I got used to the new interface very fast. Everything is clear on the intuitive level. It’s important if you don’t have a lot of experience.

You are playing dangerous game) I understand that, since the trading itself involves risks, it is a much more significant risks to trade with the non-regulated company which operates not set to the strictest standards.

It is much more safe and smart to choose regulated broker. And as i see Forex Optimum is not such broker. I was quite surprised when i read this review https://55brokers.com/forex-optimum-review/, and found that this broker has 3 million clients from all over the world. That’s very impressive for unregulated broker.

I hope there will be any withdraw problems with that broker, but it’s really risky to work with him.

Advertising disguised as caring. How sweet:) the fact that optimum has attracted three million traders is more important for me though. Impressive! This means that the broker offers really good conditions for profitting. Now there’s only one thing left – decide what to make money on.

Many people talk about the danger of the global crisis. 10 years have passed since the last one and today signals seem to be similar. But for some reason gold does not grow in price. Is this normal for a crisis?

If we evaluate the situation in terms of economic cycles, 10 years suits the Juglar cicle. So, the division of historical segments into strict periods is an outdated approach, in particular, Juglar, if I’m not mistaken, drew conclusions on the basis of the 19th century crises. In relation to gold, the theory of the gold cycle in the economy is more relevant. From this point of view, the dynamics of gold prices indicates the end of the peak value of the economic recovery. Gold will begin to grow as soon as the number of jobs will decrease within six months. Gold is going through the period of uncertainty now.