Forex optimum - your review

Then what’s the best way to make money now?

After raising interest rates, the market slows down and stocks should fall. Yes, perhaps now is a good time to bet on the fall of the blue chips. The peak value of a trillion dollars was just recently passed by several companies. This is a sign, given the fact that each of these companies doesn’t have the most rosy short-term prospects right now, if you look in detail. Apple fell by 10% in two weeks isn’t this the reason? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, share who trades with what on Forex Optimum! What trading strategies do you like to use and which ones do you consider most profitable (news trading, scalping, indicators, fundamental analysis …)

I wouldn’t say that I love scalping very much, but I love its profitability. Yes, you need to constantly monitor the computer screen, yeah, that’s not easy. But when trading with several points, you don’t risk losing a large amount of money in a whisk. Thus, you differentiate your risks for one investment object. Some people may disagree with me, though.

I never understood scalpers. I’ve been trading for years on news only. And finally decided for myself to trade on news after such a rapid rise of Bitcoin. After all, in essence, it doesn’t carry any value in it as an investment unit (only as a means of payment). And the news of its banning or legalization had great influence on its rate. Correspondingly, I bought it on the bottom, and I sold it on the top. That’s the strategy.

Hello everyone! A year ago, I was taught in the forex school to trade only using the fundamental analysis and price chart. Of course, I watch sometimes the news, but I watch extremely global. I mostly trade for a long period, and try to inject currency for at least 6 months. And for such a period the news background is not that important, actually. There is a market bias or trend. I trade according to it.

I used to trade using indicators, but now I retrained and trade with fundamental analysis on FO, for a long period as well. I am sure that the broker is reliable and therefore not it’s not dumb to invest in a share of, let’s say, Apple or Facebook for 2-3 years and wait for it to fire. Profit to everyone!

What kind of trading conditions does Forex Optimum offer when trading on cryptocurrencies and is there any serious advantage over other brokers in cryptocurrency trading?

Well, for a start, you will need to open a cryptocurrency account since you cannot trade in a single currency (this is a big plus). The minimum deposit is 1 µBTC, which is very nice. You do not need thousands or millions to make your first steps in investing, if you are new to trading. Spread from 1.2 points. Leverages are also available. On all accounts they are the same and equal to 1: 500.

You can safely trade not only cryptocurrencies with a cryptocurrency account. You will have currency pairs available, as well as stock CFDs, gold and silver, you’ll be able to carry out deals of any volume with a high speed of execution. Spreads are low and fairly quick closing time of deals (up to 2 seconds according to the regulations). This will give the opportunity to trade at 4-5 points with a good profit and without getting nervous. I myself trade here on several accounts, including cryptocurrency, and I can only note the advantages.

I have been trading on a cryptocurrency account for 1.5 years. Terms of trade are quite satisfying. There’s a small minimum for deposits and an opportunity to trade pips. Regarding a more detailed analysis of cryptocurrency accounts, I recommend you to find a video review in YouTube and look at what is interesting here, since it will take me half a day.

I also think that it is best to use YouTube or the Facebook community. It is quite large and there you can find forex optimum clients. By contacting them via the messenger you will receive full information on accounts. I would tell you, but unfortunately I trade on a standard one .

You should be kidding about cryptocurrency scalping. Spreads on other types of assets are really low and there are a lot of them. It’s true. In this regard, after opening an account on FO I even began to trade with shares in the intraday.

And what is the result, if not a secret?)

You can estimate. For example, the dynamics of American express per day is more than a hundred points. Spread is less than 10 points. The predictability of shares, unlike currencies, will be better, of course, if you remember to look at the fundamentals and indices.

Yeah not bad. The pound now has 30 points a day. And once it was a record holder of volatility.

Above it was said that the predictability of shares is better than that of currencies. And what factors affect shares? For example, is there a relationship between an index and shares?

Well, strictly speaking, the index is calculated based on the valuation of the shares. Dependency is not always direct, because different indices are based on different shares, so it’s not always possible to catch the relationship, especially when you are just starting out and the matter concerns European indices. I would start by studying the American indices, Dow Jones ones first.

I started to trade in the stock market with tracking the Interest in risk. If there are grounds for growth in business activity, there is every chance that the Indices will go up and need to be bought. It’s simple! If you have detailed Information about which shares have greater chances, it’s better to buy the shares themselves, of course. But there are more pitfalls. You can never guess.

By the way as for the pitfalls. Is It possible that a broker Inadequately transmits charts? I recently got a margin call on a shares sale on the demo, although the chart has not reached a critical point, but turned around. The support said that it is absolutely normal thing. There were no technical problems at that time. This situation just killed me!