Forex optimum - your review

“The forexoptimum.com website is owned and operated by Forex Optimum Group Limited 20603 IBC 2012 (Cedar Hill Crest, PO Box 1825, Villa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines).”

Trust?

No.

Guys, and how do you withdraw money by the broker? Tell me about payment systems you use

I mostly use webmoney, although a few times it was perfect money, there are a lot of payment systems by this broker, so there is plenty to choose from)

I always use webmoney too, and now want something else to try, now I think, they withdraw money as fast as via other payment systems…?

I wish that were true but unfortunately very few will get caught and prosecuted.
Even when that happens, the money never finds its way home

Don’t know, but perfect money is as fast as webmoney, so own it!) But in general the broker is reliable and proven, so I think it’s OK.

How is your trading, guys? Do you have any good results? Or maybe your minds are busy with vacations?)

Pff, we have vacations only in our dreams. Last week I’ve been pretty much inactive with only a couple of deals. I think that the market is pretty unstable now for being a hero.

I also had a pretty bad week, but still was able to make some money on pound.

I’ve lost a little part of my deposit. Currently, I’m working hard on mistakes, trying to understand what was wrong.

It’s great that you are working on mistakes. You can’t build a successful trading system without such work.

In opposite to you, I had a very good week. Recently I’ve closed a deal with the growth of my deposit by 10%.

I’m wondering what helped you to grow the deposit like that? As for me, I couldn’t find any reliable and good entrance point to open a deal.

I was using different assets, including majors. This broker has many assets to offer, so choose whatever you want…Maybe you need to think about changing your trading system?

well you dont choose a broker unless they are linked to liquidity provider jp morgan chase

Oh no, I’m not gonna change my trading system. I’ve been using it for about a year without any problems. Moreover, so much work has been invested in it.

Hmm, I don’t know what to say here…Maybe it’s better for you to take a rest and change to binary options while forex trading is not giving you a good time?

I have a couple of questions to the broker’s support, but I can’t reach them…(((

That’s strange because I was talking to them a couple of minutes ago and they were very active.

Yes, via chat, I still don’t have any answer, which is really strange because usually they answer instantly.